There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dre Bly

Ok so Dre Bly has 41 career INT's but yet he could have at least 4-5 INT's this year. So WTF is this guys problem? Why is he not catching these passes that he is making the proper break on the ball and *wham* right off of the hands. Can we get this guy some stick'em. not only could he have easily 4-5 more INT's but he could have at least 3 pick 6's. Coach! get this guy working on catching the damn ball
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 30,907
That's why he plays defense!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
That's why he plays defense!!!

but if ur a cornerback u should be able to hold onto an interception. interceptions are apart of making u an elite corner
I just think Bly is thinking about what he is going to do once he has the ball before he actually intercepts it. Its common but you are right. An elite corner makes those catches more times than not.
His INT from other teams came from production of being either #1 or #2 CB. Being #3 here may have affected his production. But I do agree that he hasn't taken care of all of his opportunities. That one bone headed play when he fumbled the INT, I was about to PUKE.
We could have possibly 2 more wins if that sum biatch could hold on to the ball.
Wasn't this guy's reputation as an aggressive type DB that might give you the INT but also get burn for a TD...Maybe the coaches have gotten him to stop making the gamble and actually cover his guy.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We could have possibly 2 more wins if that sum biatch could hold on to the ball.

Bah. Jimmy Raye takes that prize. Sprinkle in a little Roman and there you have it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We could have possibly 2 more wins if that sum biatch could hold on to the ball.

Yep against the Vikes and again in Indy. If he catches those clean like he should have the both very well could have been pick six.
Its mental. He's still getting used to playing for the 9ers. Spent many years in the spotlight on another team that was big time. Lottsa stuff going on in his head when he's out there.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Its mental. He's still getting used to playing for the 9ers. Spent many years in the spotlight on another team that was big time. Lottsa stuff going on in his head when he's out there.

Yea like how am I going to celebrate if I pick one off. Lets see maybe a little Neon Deion ohhh hell I am slow now and am being caught from behind, fumble rooskie.
if he holds on to just 2 of them (in Minn 2nd to last drive) and against ind at their own 20, we win both games and are 5-2 vs 3-4.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
interceptions are apart of making u an elite corner

but but...nhamdi asomugha, hes so dang elite even though he only has one season in his career with more than one interception...




...oh, i guess its because they dont throw to him though
Hope this guy starts making some of these picks.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
interceptions are apart of making u an elite corner

but but...nhamdi asomugha, hes so dang elite even though he only has one season in his career with more than one interception...




...oh, i guess its because they dont throw to him though

Does anyone even throw on the Raiders? Is it even necessary?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home