LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

10-6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We're probably going to go 7-9, spend our 10th round pick on an o-linemen Forester won't know how to utilize (that'll eventually leave and find success somewhere else), our 11th (from Carolina) on a bust QB, and continue the mediocrity cycle for one more year until coach Sing is fired, and pray that we get a better front-office.

I'm really looking up on the inside, but all I see are things going down on the outside.
true no qb would do well behind our OL with 3 BACKUPS mind you that is why i support alex. If our o line improves and becomes just average and smith does not do well, then i will say he needs to go but until then, alex is better than average if not good given our OL
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We're probably going to go 7-9, spend our 10th round pick on an o-linemen Forester won't know how to utilize (that'll eventually leave and find success somewhere else), our 11th (from Carolina) on a bust QB, and continue the mediocrity cycle for one more year until coach Sing is fired, and pray that we get a better front-office.

I'm really looking up on the inside, but all I see are things going down on the outside.

Damm! U are such a freaken Whinner!!!!!!. Dude u so suck & have the worst faith in things.
Tank the rest of the season for a higher draft pick.
Originally posted by mr9rmic:

Damm! U are such a freaken Whinner!!!!!!. Dude u so suck & have the worst faith in things.

ZOMG YUR RIGHT! -After 24 years of being a self-less fan, and 10 years of ticket-holding/countless money spent on merchandise I HAVE NO FAITH AT ALL CUZ I'VE LIVED THROUGH THE SAME s**t FOR ALMOST 6 ENTIRE YEARZ.

Oh I am such a bandwagon fan and I should be thrown onto the ground with 20 lawnmowers running over me AT THE SAME TIME!!!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mr9rmic:

Maybe, but he's just being realistic. Until we see anything positive, why should we accept any different? We're on pace for another losing season, which would be our 7th straight. Do you see any reason why we should expect to finish this season or next season with a winning record? Don't you think some people would criticize you for that?
we have the same record as the Titans......yet it seems we are headed in two different directions...

they replaced their QB who puts up nice stats here and there but turns the ball over with a QB that just finds ways to win games....but doesn't put up amazing #s..

I hope we know what we are doing.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 23, 2009 at 9:19 PM ]
we wait for 8-8 and then the draft...
Go Niners!!!!

That is all

Bump.

Would be nice to see Goldson actually wrap up for once.
Let's do this thing!

1 down, 5 more to go.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Let's do this thing!

1 down, 5 more to go.
I still say 9-7 at best. And one of those wins will HAVE to be against the Cards to even have a shot.
I'm starting to think we can do this, Philly hasn't looked all that great lately.
Share 49ersWebzone