There are 208 users in the forums

10-6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im on my way home from the game and it was awesome! Let's go 8 game winning streak!
Are any of you serious? We struggled mightily just to beat a bad football team tonight. Ok, so we made 5 picks...that's Cutler. Against just about any other QB, we lose that game. You can't score just 10 pts and feel good about your team...at least I can't. Singletary was fortunate to win that game, and he knows it. A more realistic prediction is 6-10 or 7-9, best. We won't beat GB, Philly, or 'Zona, and I'm not confident at all we'll beat Seattle or the Jags. That only leaves the Rams and Lions as "sure" wins. I wish I could be more optimistic, but I just can't...time to be a realist and tell it like it is. Singletary's not the guy to lead the team to the playoffs, sorry. I like the man a lot, but we need a lot more than a rookie head coach and a pitiful OC. Time for a bold move...clean house and start over w/Shanahan. He's a proven winner and knows how to field a good offense...that's his legacy. No more Jimmy Raye! No more putrid offense!
Why did my 11-5 thread get merged into this clearly inferior 10-6 stupid thread?

edit: nvm problem solved

[ Edited by znk916 on Nov 13, 2009 at 14:04:00 ]
if an offense decides to show up then there is a chance of winning out but if no offense shows up then i see us 9-7 or 8-8
8-8 is optimistic. Looking at that schedule I would say that for the Niners only the Rams and Lions are "sure" things. Philly should beat us. The other 4 games are a toss up. The Cards will be better. The Seahawks I think are better than last time. You never know what you're going to get with either Jacksonville or Green Bay. I'd be happy with an 8-8 record.
6-10...7-9 at best.
L - @Packers
L - Jaguars (W maybe)
L - @Seahawks
L - Cardinals
L - @Eagles
W - Lions
W - @Rams
Well, we barely squeaked one out, so 10-6 is still very possible.

We're currently 4-5, so we gotta go 6-1 the last 7 games.

@Packers
Jaguars
@Seahawks
Cardinals
@Eagles
Lions
@Rams

We gotta beat the Packers next week, or there's no way we finish 10-6 if we gotta play the Eagles in Philly.
cardinals scare me more than any team on the schedule including philly.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
6-10...7-9 at best.
L - @Packers
L - Jaguars (W maybe)
L - @Seahawks
L - Cardinals
L - @Eagles
W - Lions
W - @Rams

I think we could win 2 of the next 3. That would put us at 6-6 going into the Cards game. That game could go either way. Every time we play them it's close. After that we'll lose in Philly for sure. Then we have 2 games to close out the season that we can easily win. So, in that scenario, winning the Cards game is the difference between 8-8 and 9-7. And probably the difference between playoffs and no playoffs as well.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
cardinals scare me more than any team on the schedule including philly.

The way we play Detroit scares the hell out of me

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I'm calling it now:

W - Titans
W - Bears
L - @Packers
W - Jaguars
W - @Seahawks
W - Cardinals
L - @Eagles
W - Lions
W - @Rams

There is no doubt in my mind that this will happen.

Why yes, you can have some of what I'm smoking.

BOLE SH!T
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
6-10...7-9 at best.
L - @Packers
L - Jaguars (W maybe)
L - @Seahawks
L - Cardinals
L - @Eagles
W - Lions
W - @Rams

I think we could win 2 of the next 3. That would put us at 6-6 going into the Cards game. That game could go either way. Every time we play them it's close. After that we'll lose in Philly for sure. Then we have 2 games to close out the season that we can easily win. So, in that scenario, winning the Cards game is the difference between 8-8 and 9-7. And probably the difference between playoffs and no playoffs as well.

Doubt it, because I don't think 9-7 gets us in. I think it's going to take 10-6 minimum, unless Arizona completely collapses down the stretch.
Hate to say this, but I speak the truth. I dont want to go to the playoffs. This team will get destroyed in the playoffs. As badly as I want us to win each week and as pumped up as I get, I just dont have faith right now. I want to, trust me....but I dont. I see a 6-10/7-9 finish, I pray for a strong off-season, come roaring into the season next year, then make the playoffs.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Hate to say this, but I speak the truth. I dont want to go to the playoffs. This team will get destroyed in the playoffs. As badly as I want us to win each week and as pumped up as I get, I just dont have faith right now. I want to, trust me....but I dont. I see a 6-10/7-9 finish, I pray for a strong off-season, come roaring into the season next year, then make the playoffs.

Yeah, we've been saying this for what, 7 years now?

I'll take the playoffs this year, and then next year we can try for a Super Bowl.

I just want to win the division man! I want to win so bad
Share 49ersWebzone