LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

10-6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I like your optimism!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
This is vaguely familiar to my thread from a week ago: Link

And by "vaguely familiar", I mean "exactly the same".

Honestly, I didn't see it but while we have the same prediction (s) I think I went into a little more detail. No hate, just glad were on the same page and im on board with your prediction!

[ Edited by PatrickJira411 on Nov 11, 2009 at 19:39:46 ]
You stole my thread (http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=133312)
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Honestly, I didn't see it but while we have the same prediction (s) I think I went into a little more detail. No hate, just glad were on the same page and im board with your prediction!

im loving this positive vibe around the zone.
playoffs baby
Originally posted by momoney925:

Honestly, I didn't see it but while we have the same prediction (s) I think I went into a little more detail. No hate, just glad were on the same page and im board with your prediction!

im loving this positive vibe around the zone.
playoffs baby

I can dig it

Mine has more pages!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a another game!!!

Mine has more pages!

GO NINERS!
10-6? ... like seriously? So I guess the Niners have suddenly found the "on" switch out of no where and just finally decides to turn it on and go 7-1 for the rest of the season!?

seriously?

Originally posted by verb1der:
10-6? ... like seriously? So I guess the Niners have suddenly found the "on" switch out of no where and just finally decides to turn it on and go 7-1 for the rest of the season!?

seriously?

Well it's not an on switch it's just getting a few breaks here and there and cutting back on the turnovers. I don't know if you noticed but the last couple of seasons several teams have made the playoffs after struggling the first two months of the season. The Eagles last year, the Giants the year before. It's not how you start, its how you finish!
Pff. This team is so bad, the NFL will take wins away.

1-15.

Love,

SanDiego49er
ZRF80

Originally posted by verb1der:

seriously?

yes.
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
...but they'll probably end up being...

Chicago- W
@ Green Bay- L (because we're in Lambeau)
Jacksonville- L (because MJD will run all over us just like CJ did - plus, Gerrard is better than Vince Young at this point)
@ Seattle- W
Arizona (MNF)- L (because they're a better team - and their running game is starting to come around)
@ Philadelphia- L (obvious)
Detroit- W
@ St.Louis- W

7-9

well beat the jags their D sucks and MJD does not have the speed of CJ and will be much easier to stop
I love the positive vibe of the thread, unfortunately I'm gonna use Singletary's words "don't tell me, show me" here.
Share 49ersWebzone