There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bench Bruce!!!!!

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by MLobsterbush:
I agree, Bruce is done, If a team such as the seahawks can Bench RICE, and the Broncos can CUT Rice, then how come we cant Bench BRUCE!? Its only because his name that he is still starting. Would he really Start fo any other team in the NFL? HE IS WASHED UP!

What Rice are you be speaking of?

Is this a serious question

I really hope it isn't a real question. I mean everyone knows he is talking about simeon rice
Bruce needs his playing time cut back for sure. Need to get this young talent on the field.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
BENCH HIM!
take him out back and shoot him old yeller style
Originally posted by backontop:

Jason Hill is loading the gun right now...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Not anymore. B. Jones just took it away and told Hill to sit his ass back down on the bench

Not anymore. B. Jones just took it away and told Hill to sit his ass back down on the bench

hahahaha atleast Hill makes special team tackles, f**k a brandon jones, over priced b*****d hasnt seen a throw his way all year. atleast they play Hill sometimes and ignore him lol

hahahaha atleast Hill makes special team tackles, f**k a brandon jones, over priced b*****d hasnt seen a throw his way all year. atleast they play Hill sometimes and ignore him lol

What are you talking about? You didn't see the highlight play that Jones put down?

fielding the punt on the 3 yard line

What are you talking about? You didn't see the highlight play that Jones put down?

your right man, how could i forget. plays like that really get you noticed... can we just clone crabtree and Vernon Davis?

your right man, how could i forget. plays like that really get you noticed... can we just clone crabtree and Vernon Davis?

yes...oh wait no we can't

yes...oh wait no we can't

maybe not this year but the new CBA should allow teams to clone their players. we can make 5 Vernon Davis' and never have to worry about the offensive line again!!!
I agree, Bruce is done, If a team such as the seahawks can Bench RICE, and the Broncos can CUT Rice, then how come we cant Bench BRUCE!? Its only because his name that he is still starting. Would he really Start fo any other team in the NFL? HE IS WASHED UP!

I really hope it isn't a real question. I mean everyone knows he is talking about simeon rice

He's talking about THE GOAT. However I don't remember Seattle benching Jerry. I get his point. I'm more in line with a "bench Chilo" thread than Bruce.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

He's talking about THE GOAT. However I don't remember Seattle benching Jerry. I get his point. I'm more in line with a "bench Chilo" thread than Bruce.

you seriously thought I was talking about Simeon Rice

No. I knew you're messing with the guy.

No. I knew you're messing with the guy.

oh well in that case