LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

VD and Darnell Dockett going at it...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k Dockett, he's a good player but he's always giving people late hits, helmet to helmets, going for the knees, offsides, etc. He gets called for this s**t a lot but he does one of these things almost every damn play.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by doodle:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
they're both friends off the field. i've checked vd's twitter page before and i'd catch dockett's name on there a couple times

Yep! They is friends:

Dam, Vernon's girl is hot

yeah she is
wow dockett is a sharks fan lmao
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

He knows better than to go for the sorry ass coyotes lol
Originally posted by doodle:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
they're both friends off the field. i've checked vd's twitter page before and i'd catch dockett's name on there a couple times

Yep! They is friends:

OHHHH S**T dockett rocking that sj sharks fitted LOL! i liked dockett at fsu being that i love fsu but since hes in az i hate the guy but do not deny the fact dude is a flat out beast. i hope the cheap ass cards organization lets him go and we offer him good money to come here and stick it twice a yr against those bast**ds
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Darnell Dockett is a bad mofo. I wish he was on the niners.
  • TFSP
VD better be looking for Adrian Wilson as well, and knee aiming Rolle. He better not look over K.Bullock THIS week.

It's obvious there're 'some-kind' of friends although. It sounds more like friendly s**t talking.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

doubt it. people wear other teams' hats all the time. i have a yankees, pirates, giants, and celtics hat right next to me
Davis would whoop that ass all day.
I think Vernon could whoop some D lineman's ass

Yeah, they know eachother from growing up in the same area oujtside of DC...
I love Dockett and his attitude- both him and Adrian Wilson. The type of guys you hate to play against but you would love them if they were on your team.
Great job, "Captain". Give what probably will be our key opponent this entire season much needed bulletin board material for what could be a key game for us this season.

Vernon, you may have the ultra talent to back this up but ARI has more overall talent than we do and if all of that talent comes ready and fired up because of you, well, you just made it more difficult on the average players on our team.

I'm just being devil's advocate. I actually don't believe in bulletin board material as I want our team to be competing against the toughest mindsets rather than trying to catch someone sleeping in a false victory.
I don't even think it's bulletin board material, I think it was two buddies giving each other sh*t.
Share 49ersWebzone