LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 312 users in the forums

VD and Darnell Dockett going at it...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by teeohh:
dockett is a dirty punk b***h

Dude, Dockett is really, really good. He has had more success in the league than Vernon has. Vernon is having a good year this year, but Dockett is a stud. Twitter fights....WOW
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Dockett was a beast in the Season Opener against us, penetrating the O-Line numerous times (Not that is much of a claim to fame atm but...).

I wonder if its a bit of a joke and they know each other quite well as they are both from Maryland (Not college just State)
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stuuk:
Dockett was a beast in the Season Opener against us, penetrating the O-Line numerous times (Not that is much of a claim to fame atm but...).

I wonder if its a bit of a joke and they know each other quite well as they are both from Maryland (Not college just State)

They're just messing with each other.
they're both friends off the field. i've checked vd's twitter page before and i'd catch dockett's name on there a couple times

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
they're both friends off the field. i've checked vd's twitter page before and i'd catch dockett's name on there a couple times

Yep! They is friends:

I wish Dockett played for us. He's mean on the field and I like that.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Was it dockett or dansby that hurt Alex smith's shoulder? Hopefully Vernon burns the cards for two tds and Alex outplays kurt Warner in that Monday night game. Damn that dockett is a doushe bag! Go on with your bad self Vernon keep putting up those numbers.

It was Rocky "the fat piece of blubbery garbage" Benard.
Dockett is a bad dude. He's one of the most underrated players in the league, IMO. He had his way with Rachal and Snyder in the first game. Shaun Hill was having nightmares about him for weeks.

This game is going to be huge.

If our overall record is the same and we split the games 1-1 with the Cards, what decides the division champ? Is it our division record?
I think we will beat the cards again, and have a letdown against the seacocks.
Last Sunday Dockett smoked Jonathan Stewart with a helmet-to-helmet hit from behind when Stewart was already wrapped up and going down. He didn't get flagged, but I'll bet he picks up a fine. It was a dirty shot.

Originally posted by Snider8706:
Was it dockett or dansby that hurt Alex smith's shoulder? Hopefully Vernon burns the cards for two tds and Alex outplays kurt Warner in that Monday night game. Damn that dockett is a doushe bag! Go on with your bad self Vernon keep putting up those numbers.

Dockett went for Alex's knees out of bounds in a 2006 game.
Originally posted by miked1978:
I wish Dockett played for us. He's mean on the field and I like that.
Originally posted by doodle:

Yep! They is friends:

Wow, I didn't know Dockett was a San Jose Sharks fan. (look at his hat)
Originally posted by teeohh:
dockett is a dirty punk b***h
Originally posted by doodle:

Yep! They is friends:

Dam, Vernon's girl is hot
Share 49ersWebzone