LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Who should be put on the cutting board?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who should be put on the cutting board?

All of these guys have done a standup job as 49ers, but if we are truly a team based on winning, we either utilize these players to their upmost potential or let them walk.(M.Robinson was a standout college QB, I havent seen one trick play designed for him, same with Battle)
  • B650
  • Veteran
Robinson is a good special teams player and a backup RB. He's also a team captain and a good guy to have around the locker room.

Bruce is a crafty veteran who we can keep around to help mentor the younger WRs, such as Crabtree, Morgan, Hill, etc. He's lost a step and can't catch anymore, but he still runs pretty good routes and understands the game.

Battle...he...well...I like his name...and...

Battle must go.

[ Edited by B650 on Nov 4, 2009 at 02:57:12 ]
I don't see any point in talking about cutting players until we have someone better to replace them with.

The only guy I really wanted to just get rid of is Sims and he played well in the last game!
Those aren't the guys to cut.
Arnaz does not get enough playing time. Bruce is about to retire and besides he has the second most catches on the team and michael robinson does alot of odd jobs for our team. If you want to cut somebody maybe it should be dalanie walker. What has this man done since last year? He is not an elite blocker and he has only caught four passes and has no td's this year. If you want to cut somebody, let's cut our o-line coach, or how about our reicievers coach. Josh morgan has not lived up to the player he was becoming last year. It seems this year morgan is playing very sloppy and looks very careless in his route running. Bruce is dropping alot of passes.
?????
Originally posted by 5timechamps:
?????

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Those aren't the guys to cut.

? ?, ...just dont say Jason Hill or Manny
1) I don't like your list of candidates

2) I'm not going to vote unless you include yourself as a 4th option

Originally posted by billybonka:
1) I don't like your list of candidates

2) I'm not going to vote unless you include yourself as a 4th option

I'd vote for #4...

I can't stand Battle aka Fumblenuts McCloy

Bruce is messing up lately

MRob is a GREAT blocker, but that's it.
Originally posted by prime21:
All of these guys have done a standup job as 49ers, but if we are truly a team based on winning, we either utilize these players to their upmost potential or let them walk.(M.Robinson was a standout college QB, I havent seen one trick play designed for him, same with Battle)

Two of those three will be free agents at the end of the season anyway . . . then there's Michael Robinson . . . who plays to his potential and does his job every freaken week.

Neither Bruce nor Battle will be on this team next season.
Michael "TKO" Robinson has only attempted one pass in his NFL career.

Wtf, if Reggie Wayne can pass the rock every now and then why can't Michael?
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
You should be cut from the board due to your well thought out thread.
Share 49ersWebzone