There are 241 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Back home from INDY game with Frank Gore 64 yd TD Gameball in Hand!!

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Dude what do you do for a living? Congrats.

What mod gave this guy a 45% warning?
Thats bad ass
Wow, that's crazy. Congrats!!
Awesome Pics!!!U Lucky Son of A B!tch.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Dude what do you do for a living? Congrats.

What mod gave this guy a 45% warning?

ya it was 55 percent.. and i didnt post anything lewd.. all i had said in a thread was this wins dumbest post of the month to someone for a post so stupid i forgot what it was on. lol.

had 15 percent before that for posting some scantily clad broad in a thread that was dedicated to her.

oh well i guess. no different than being banned for the last 8 months on the message board for not wantin to kiss a mods butt over there when i knew he was a scalper.
Originally posted by prime21:
Awesome Pics!!!U Lucky Son of A B!tch.

the pics should look way better once i lighten them up and edit a bit.. i am just waiting on my friend to find my software i let him borrow since i upgraded to windows 7 and havent been able to install the software yet.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Nice.
  • TitanUp
  • Info N/A
That is freaking awsome. I would get that signed by him some way or another. I would take it to training camp and get it signed there. That ball is priceless for a 49ers fan.
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Great Story but this thread is useless without a Vid of the handoff. hahaha. Congrats
Originally posted by BigRon:
Great Story but this thread is useless without a Vid of the handoff. hahaha. Congrats

wow dont be an a$$!! im so pissed they didnt show that part on tv, any other stadium and they would have ugg.
Yo Vernon davis gave me this ball on our second TD, no Vid to prove sorry

Nah but VD's TD happen in front of me..Lucas Oil Staduim is pretty bad arse

There, that's better...
Hey Fricker,
So how is it that you get to go to all the games?
That's awesome I wish I could do that one day lol.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Yo Vernon davis gave me this ball on our second TD, no Vid to prove sorry

Nah but VD's TD happen in front of me..Lucas Oil Staduim is pretty bad arse

its ok to hate.. after all a hater is nothing more than a confused admirer.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Hey Fricker,
So how is it that you get to go to all the games?
That's awesome I wish I could do that one day lol.

honestly get a job for an airline makes things a little easier. other then that its just using 40 percwnt of my work checks for tickets hotels (when needed thanks to all who open their homes to me) and just making public transportation your best friend. i only went to all 16 games in 2007 tho.. now i avg a mere 11 mostly away stadiums a yr.