LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Back home from INDY game with Frank Gore 64 yd TD Gameball in Hand!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Holy smokes!! Simply awesome!! How about Frank doin that? Goes to show, and I know from things similar to this, that players really appreciate it big time when they see home fans in hostile environments with their Niner colors flying..

Feels like... heaven

Short story; I was at the NFC Champ game in Chicago when it was 18 below sitting in the endzone near the covered tunnel the Niners came out of,covered in Niner dress and underwear shorts over my jeans and longjohns.

So I climbed up on the inside and ripped the tarp back and hung down inside with my arm extended.

The look on their faces was over the top, and I slapped hands with almost everyone on the team as they came out, the rest is football history!
I can haz?
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Wow, this is really cool.

The only 49er I ever met was Garrison Hearst. I asked him about his ankle. He was with his buddy shopping for suits at Valley Fair. That was back in 2000, almost 10 years ago! Time sure flies.

[ Edited by nooj on Nov 3, 2009 at 02:59:59 ]
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
Congratulations!! Good to know a zoner got the ball
YOU LITTLE FRICKER!!!! Joe Nedney balls and game winning cleats and now this.... you are one lucky guy. Oh yeah and you got to be on KTLA 5 during the Dallas game.

Nah, I seen Gore start pointing then kind of hesitated and went back and started walking towards someone. Wow, congratulations man!!!

Fricker, what jersey where you wearing? Nedney?

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 3, 2009 at 06:15:36 ]
Nice to know the players acknowledge and recognize the truly passionate fans that are able to try and follow them on the road. Congrats to you sir!
That is just awesome You must be one of the luckiest 49er fans ever!
Awesome! Congrats! And yes, i'm jealous too.
wow
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Sweet! Good story man!

Originally posted by Fricker:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Damn... I'm jealous... but that's great. Im happy for you. If only we won, it would've been even sweeter.

yep. I remember seeing him point in the stands.

Fricker you always have great seats, damn.

So you guys are tellin me to stay away from the Fitties?

Congrats Frick.

~Ceadder

Thanks man.. Ya for some reason i tend to like endzone seats better. I think its mainly just from a photographer POV though. I dont have to shoot over heads on the sidelines.

Well if settin in the cheap seats gets some merch for the trouble I like I like.

Gonna be workin 2 jobs so I'm gonna be savin up for season tix at 2 stadiums. Seawhaks and the Stick. I'll pull the 9er game tix out and resell(hopefully at a profit) the Seawhaks tix. That way I'll get at least 9 games. Would like to do more but well gotta work these 2 jobs AND continue school.

I'm a photographer type too, but I think that it would be cool to get fitty yarders so long as nobody interferes with me going down to get some shots in the isle locales. I've always liked the middle part of the field cause it reminds me of standing on the sidelines waiting to get back into the game.

But I'm a 200 spd BW man myself. It looks sik as phu@k when you can catch a guy like Davis catchin one at speed. That blurred look is what I cherish.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Nov 3, 2009 at 06:53:44 ]
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Excellent man!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
YOU LITTLE FRICKER!!!! Joe Nedney balls and game winning cleats and now this.... you are one lucky guy. Oh yeah and you got to be on KTLA 5 during the Dallas game.

Nah, I seen Gore start pointing then kind of hesitated and went back and started walking towards someone. Wow, congratulations man!!!

Hadda be Frank's.

I don't see him passing off a game ball let alone record pace End Zone ball to someone wearing a Kicker's jersey. Even Ned's jersey.

"It's the Kicker!???? The guy got liquored up... It's the Kicker?!!!!"

~Ceadder
Actually ya i do wear the #6 Joe Nedney fully authentic jersey :P Seperates me from everyone else so you know who i am

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Hadda be Frank's.

I don't see him passing off a game ball let alone record pace End Zone ball to someone wearing a Kicker's jersey. Even Ned's jersey.

"It's the Kicker!???? The guy got liquored up... It's the Kicker?!!!!"

~Ceadder
Thats pretty awesome... nice job man!

Im sorry you have been doing all this traveling to watch a subpar team... I wish they were better so you could be celebrating wins! But Iguess beggers can't be choosers.
Share 49ersWebzone