LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

Back home from INDY game with Frank Gore 64 yd TD Gameball in Hand!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Boy I wish we had won that game in Indy.. but my day started great as of the first quarter.. I was sitting 2nd row in the endzone, and was standing up as Frank Gore busted a 64 yd run for a TD.. I was taking pictures as he was making it closer and closer. After he walked into the endzone on local TV you notice him pointing.. Well yep you guessed it he was pointing at me. He ran over and gave me the Touchdown ball!!! By far my best game ball yet!!!!

Sorry they are a little dark for now.. I need to get my photo editting software back from a friend since i installed windows 7.

wow

congrats
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Man you are such a lucky f**ker. You go to like every damn game

Yes im jealous
Originally posted by NickV:
Man you are such a lucky f**ker. You go to like every damn game

Yes im jealous

srsly..how the hell did you get this ball?!

edit: nvm just read your post..damn you're lucky

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Nov 2, 2009 at 22:00:47 ]
I swear when I saw him pointing into the stands you were the first person that came to mind, good stuff
Damn, how lucky can you get?!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
awesome!!

Very kick-ass! Webzone/Niner-fan story of the year, perhaps?

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Nov 2, 2009 at 22:04:13 ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
It actually has 49ers stamped on it?
damn that's great.....its every kids dream to get a ball after a td.....hell i'm 25 years old and envious.
Awesome. Have you Thrown it yet? Now to get it signed.

Hehe ya.. I was hella estatic.. I mean he did say last year at the airport when i ran into him and originally couldnt find my sharpie... that he recognizes me and would hook me up next season.. its possible he knew it was me, but i guess ill never know till i ask him. Damn Camera men in Indy hating tho.. 96% of the time they show the player handing the ball off. But no not in indy.. even tho the cameras were in my face afterwards.

But ya... Hopefully if all goes well i will have it signed next week. I am good friends with Delanie Walkers Cousin and once before he got me back in the back for the post game tailgate in the players lot. So i called him today and told him the story bout how gore gave me the ball. And he said since i was coming to the titans game this weekend he would try his best to get me back there.

I plan on tryin to get gore to sign it ... and then put inscriptions of 64 yd TD Ball with the date.

But ya this was my 6th game this year.. Must say since i have been traveling this was my best moment ever!
Originally posted by Youngone:
Awesome. Have you Thrown it yet? Now to get it signed.

I was going to play catch with it with my buddy.. but since INDY is an indoor field, i didnt want to risk it hitting the ground and getting a grass stain. I bust out my ball a coach gave me at halftime of the cleveland game in 07 every now and then since its already dirty hehe.
Damn... I'm jealous... but that's great. Im happy for you. If only we won, it would've been even sweeter.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Damn... I'm jealous... but that's great. Im happy for you. If only we won, it would've been even sweeter.

yep. I remember seeing him point in the stands.

Fricker you always have great seats, damn.
no point going if not gonna get the good seats :P. Those were 162 a piece.. And after that worth every penny minus the Moral victory but L in the column.
Share 49ersWebzone