There are 175 users in the forums

What was your comfort level watching Smith play?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What was your comfort level watching Smith play?

Uneasy but hope for good play.

Words are nice; but, I've got to see it out on the field.
  • TFSP
First time posting, everyday reader. What's good and what's up to all yall...

I was more worried about the line blocking for Smith. I don't want to see A.S get crunched again, but to answer the question, I wasn't worried about him.
It felt like we could have soared at any time during the game. That drive at the half felt like it was coming. Every drive felt like Smith was going to take us in the end zone.

But then, Raye called dumb plays that put us in a hole every drive.
For the first handful of snaps, I was uneasy. Then I saw things he was doing just as he did in Houston... and then I knew he was really improved. So after that, I relaxed more.
uneasy, but of course hoping he plays well. The same feeling applies to everyone who has been taking snaps for the last several years.
More comfortable than when Hill is in.
Alex Smith played well. Jimmy Raye sucks sweaty ballbags
i was still drunk from the night before!
I was scared that Raye and Singletary were going to split Bass out to WR, put Spurlock in to block at guard, and line Bruce up to take the hand off.

Originally posted by TFSP:

I was more worried about the line blocking for Smith. I don't want to see A.S get crunched again, but to answer the question, I wasn't worried about him.

Welcome to the Zone

Home of the Smiley , the Lock, and the Merge

Very comfortable watching Alex play.
Slightly arroused.
Originally posted by TFSP:

Welcome to zone noob i've always wanted to say that lol and i become a veteran in 8 days wooo

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Nov 2, 2009 at 13:42:47 ]
Uneasy but hoping for good plays. I'm glad Alex is starting, but he hasn't played enought to know how consistant he can/will be. It didn't help that Staley went down and Barry Sims came in to replace him. I was afraid Alex would get knocked out of the game.........
Share 49ersWebzone