There are 399 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Still faithful- Still believe in this team!

Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by momoney925:
To all the 9er haters losing faith during the 3 game skid, to everyone saying we aren't going to make the playoffs, to everyone saying fire Sing. I still have alot of faith in this team:

Smith/Crabtree and the entire offense will continue to evolve

The D when given a chance like they will be given now with Smith at QB can be great

I also believe the O will continue to open up as the team and the coaching staff continue to work at it. It's not a lighswitch type of change it takes time and this team will begin to evolve now that a QB has shown up/a #1 WR has shown up and Davis has blown up.

Hell Yes we make the Playoffs! This team has played well in 2 of it's 4 losses and we def should have won that Min game. Not many teams play Ind the way we played them today.

The NFC West completely sucks, the only other decent team the Cards have a tougher schedule and are losing to suck ass teams like the Panthers.

We will sweep the division this year that's 6 wins, def beat the Lions that's 7.

We only need 9 wins to take the division IMO maybe 8.

Look at the schedule I think we def beat the Titans next week, make it 2 straight against the Bears.

Play a competitive game against the Packers in a very winable game (D could come up big with crappy OL in GB and come up with some TO and pts)

We crush the Jags. The only game I see as a possible blowout against us is in Philly (and i'm going to that game sucks for me i guess).

I believe if we play the way we played today and the way we played the 2nd half against the Texans we will win the games below and possibly upset the Pack or Eagles.

This year the 9ers make the playoffs, reload with a FA or 2 at key positions (OL/passrush) then use the 2 first round picks to fill in the other holes.
Then the 9ers compete for a championship baby!

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - L
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks - W
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals - W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

i completely agree
and i was about to post a topic on this exact thing.
we had one bad game, the rest we should have won.
but your schedule was just what i was thinking too
philly and green bay gonna be hard.
but good post
KEEP FAITHFUL NINER FANS

I don't see how people don't see the difference between these 9ers and teams of recent seasons.
We were 1 play 1 insane Brett Favre throw from beating the Vikings
We were extremely close to beating Peyton Manning and the best team in the NFL
We have found our QB/found our #1 WR/Davis is now a superstar/Gore is healthy
The D is very very good yes they are missing a elite passrusher but today we sacked Manning more than he has been sacked in a long time.
Alot of b***hing about the coaching but think about how well the D played this coaching staff did a nice job today, sure we could have stood to put Smith in the shotgun more and yes I would like to see Bruce benched in favor of Jones/Hill but that doesn't mean they are doing a bad job.
Watch this offense and Alex Smith evolve/watch Crabtree become a top tier WR
Watch this D continue to gell and become GREAT by the end of the year
No it's better to be pissed off to most of you and only look at the record and miss the obvious.
This is our team people and our squad has more talent than it has in a VERY VERY LONNNGGG time. Our fans need to adapt the fighting spirit of the team and start beleiving!

Very well said.

Nice to see that someone's been paying attention to the team and its evolution.

Great posts, and I'm with you 100%.

GO NINERS!

DAMN RIGHT! GO 9ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A positive thread after a losing week

GO 9ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
I believe in Jimmy Raye.

You can not be serious............

Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by ManBearPig:
For all you young Niner fans...no game broke my heart more than the 87 playoffs where we led the league in Offense and Defense and got upset by Anthony Carter and the Vikings...that will forever leave a scar. But what ive learned with all these tough losses, when we start winning, it just makes it that much SWEETER!!!

I've been a Niner fan long enough to remember that one too. Total shock. Still hurts.

The Giants stopping the "Threepeat" during the 90 -91 NFC Championship hurt too.........

Still Faithful. Go NINERS!!!!!

I still believe its going to be hard but I am a believer...

49ers-----------------

titans: w
Bears: w
@GB: L
Jaguars: w
@Seahaks: L
Cardinals: w
@Eagles: L
Lions: W
@Rams: W

9-7

Cardinals------

@Bears: L
Seahawks: w
@Rams: w
@Titans: w
Vikings: L
@49ers: L
@Lions: w
Rams: w
Green Bay: L

9-7

we need GB to beat them at home or that they lose to the titans in Tennessee one of those two happens and we are in the playoffs...

we won the tie breaker...

go niners

[ Edited by servegmo on Nov 2, 2009 at 18:08:09 ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by servegmo:
I still believe its going to be hard but I am a believer...

49ers-----------------

titans: w
Bears: w
@GB: L
Jaguars: w
@Seahaks: L
Cardinals: w
@Eagles: L
Lions: W
@Rams: W

9-7

Cardinals------

@Bears: L
Seahawks: w
@Rams: w
@Titans: w
Vikings: L
@49ers: L
@Lions: w
Rams: w
Green Bay: L

9-7

we need GB to beat them at home or that they lose to the titans in Tennessee one of those two happens and we are in the playoffs...

we won the tie breaker...

go niners

Or we could just beat GB and Seattle and not worry about who beats Arizona.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Packers and Eagles are no threat either....i say we run the table! Its the NFL anything can happen!

Um, did you watch the Eagles/Giants game today?

my girls an Eagles fan we live about an hour south of Philly. The Eagles are a real superbowl contender this year. They have the best weapons in the NFL Westbrook, Jackson, Maclin, Curtis, Avant, Celek, Mccoy, Vick, McNabb. Not to mention a good D and a very good ST unit. Going to be very hard not to get blown out in that game. Hopefully we are on a roll and can surprise them.

Colts > Eagles and we almost beat them yesterday.

[ Edited by P-52ENFORCER on Nov 2, 2009 at 18:11:09 ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Packers and Eagles are no threat either....i say we run the table! Its the NFL anything can happen!

Um, did you watch the Eagles/Giants game today?

my girls an Eagles fan we live about an hour south of Philly. The Eagles are a real superbowl contender this year. They have the best weapons in the NFL Westbrook, Jackson, Maclin, Curtis, Avant, Celek, Mccoy, Vick, McNabb. Not to mention a good D and a very good ST unit. Going to be very hard not to get blown out in that game. Hopefully we are on a roll and can surprise them.

Colts > Eagles and we almost beat them today.

Manning struggles against 3-4 defenses sometimes. Also, Jackson and Macclin present match-up problems for the 49ers, even with Clements in there. This game is going to be just as hard as the Colts the game.
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Hell yeah im faithful forever to this team NINERS!!!!!!

FAITHFUL!