LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Is it just me or there is always something wrong with niners?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Imo ownership and the GM are currently the biggest problem.
Its true. Fix one, another breaks!!!
I once wrote a post about rebuilding vs keep building....to summarize.

When you calculate that your "needs" so outnumber your "haves", that by the time you filled most of those "needs", you would have also lost most of your "haves"....if you come to this conclusion you should rebuild.

But for the record, in todays NFL one area of relative weakness does not usually proclude you from winning a championship. So a perfect team on paper should not be the goal either....as it is improbable to gather and quite unnecessary
It's coaching. Great coaches have plans C and D. We get so excited about plan A working that we can't fathom anything else. Teams have their 3rd CB come in and produce. They have linemen off the streets come in and produce.

It all comes down to preparation from coaching.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by English:
It's you

Good to know, thanks lol

lol. Things are getting better, Dan, but you can always find problems.
Must be the luck of the Raiders is rubbing on us since we're so close to them
Originally posted by sixbricks:
Must be the luck of the Raiders is rubbing on us since we're so close to them

I don't want anything of the Raiders rubbing on me...
I blame it on our stadium until we get a new our players for the most part our will look at our club as a pit stop unfortunately.
Seems like you can write the story before the season starts every year...

Niners win a few of their first games, but win "ugly". They head into October with a .500 record, and face the tougher teams. They lose against most of the teams we think are playoff contenders in October-November. The 49ers then rally for some wins in December, but they will be trailing too far in the playoff race for those wins to matter at that point.
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
It's Ownership. Who appoints a guy in his 20's to run an NFL franchise? Completely ridiculous. Then on top of that, hire a rookie coach to take over for a rookie coach to turn the club around. In no other business would you do that but for some reason this happens in the NFL. Also, what's up with all the senior citizens getting work?

Originally posted by djfullshred:
Seems like you can write the story before the season starts every year...

Niners win a few of their first games, but win "ugly". They head into October with a .500 record, and face the tougher teams. They lose against most of the teams we think are playoff contenders in October-November. The 49ers then rally for some wins in December, but they will be trailing too far in the playoff race for those wins to matter at that point.

bingo....but you forget all the pre season hype on the zone....why?, because of the winning streak at the end ofcourse!!!

got to love circles
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
It just seems everytime we find a problem to a solution, another problems starts. for instance, we might finally have solved our QB problem, but now we probably will have problems with the secondary (clements injury)

we fire nolan, replace him with sing, but our OC has no idea what he is doing

It just seems like whatever we do, we can never get the whole football team working well together (offense, defense, special teams)

how many more years can we go without making the playoffs, i just cant handle it anymore.

Have this convo with a browns fan, or bills fan etc.

Were all fighting to get to the top...or even the middle.

But our owner situation Does not appear to be strong enough or organized enough to make the leap yet.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It just seems everytime we find a problem to a solution, another problems starts. for instance, we might finally have solved our QB problem, but now we probably will have problems with the secondary (clements injury)

we fire nolan, replace him with sing, but our OC has no idea what he is doing

It just seems like whatever we do, we can never get the whole football team working well together (offense, defense, special teams)

how many more years can we go without making the playoffs, i just cant handle it anymore.

Its the ownership and there failure to hire top notch football people.
Yup...we have a severe problem scoring points and stopping anyone who is trying to score on us
it's called life
Share 49ersWebzone