There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

No Explosive Crabtree plays yet, but good production

I agree with the posts already made. I think we need to let him get deeper in his routes, then make a pass where he has to compete for the ball like L. Fitzgerald. He reminds me alot of Fitz. We should also try to get him in motion more like we did with Rice against Dallas so teams can't double him as easily.
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
He played good but he still made quite a few rookie mistakes.

Failing to get to the chains for a first down, leaving the niners with a 4th and 1.

His fumble.

And I think he dropped a pretty easy pass.

Other than that he looked very good.
I like how on the second time he ran that route he pushed the DB past the 1st down maker and got the first down, so he learned from the earlier mistake, which give sme even more confidence in him!!!!

He's definitely learning.

I also forgot to mention the tipped ball. Sure the pass was a little high, but the reciver has to make the QB look good sometimes and high point the ball. Elite receivers like AJ, CJ, and LF all make those kinds of plays. what you cannot do is just get one arm on the ball like that.Two hands Crabee, two hands.
Crabtree: 68.5 yds/game

DHB: 9.3 yds/game

Bruce 19 rec 241 yards
Morgan 18 rec 267 yards
Crabtree 11 rec 137 yards

those are the WRs, Crabtree has only played 2 games.

out of the WRs Crabtree will be the leader by the end of the year, hell maybe next game he will pass those 2
Originally posted by valrod33:
Bruce 19 rec 241 yards
Morgan 18 rec 267 yards

out of the WRs Crabtree will be the leader by the end of the year, hell maybe next game he will pass those 2

Bruce needs to be our 3rd or 4th WR...
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Bruce 19 rec 241 yards
Morgan 18 rec 267 yards

Bruce needs to be our 3rd or 4th WR...

He needs to be cut or retire asap he is hurting the team.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
You guys hating on Bruce are crazy. Yeah he dropped a couple but who do we have that's better? Did you guys already forget about butter fingers Morgan...and jones can't even break into the top 5. He's our best option right now.
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Crabtree had more catches and receiving yards in this game alone than DHB's total catches and yards for the year.
Crabtree is going to have a BIG game on sunday against the titans last place passing D...I predict
9 catches
125 yards
1 TD
Originally posted by jcs:
You guys hating on Bruce are crazy. Yeah he dropped a couple but who do we have that's better? Did you guys already forget about butter fingers Morgan...and jones can't even break into the top 5. He's our best option right now.

What? Bruce has way more drops than Morgan does and at least Morgan seems to get separation from receivers. Plus Hill looked pretty good at the end of last season, it's not like Bruce is lighting it up. Bruce is killing drives with his 3rd down drops
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by jcs:

What? Bruce has way more drops than Morgan does and at least Morgan seems to get separation from receivers. Plus Hill looked pretty good at the end of last season, it's not like Bruce is lighting it up. Bruce is killing drives with his 3rd down drops

Old man Bruce is still a ram at heart so he drops those passes on purpose...No but seriously we need to Bench Bruce he's not doing anything to help the team...and like singletary always says he wants the best players that give us a chance to win on the field...well Bruce isn't one of those players anymore.
Crabtree is two games and 4 weeks of practices into his NFL career and he's already the go-to guy. Injuries aside, he's going to be great.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Crabtree is going to have a BIG game on sunday against the titans last place passing D...I predict
9 catches
125 yards
1 TD

I agree......thank you al Davis I hope you live to be a 120.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Crabtree had more catches and receiving yards in this game alone than DHB's total catches and yards for the year.

Raiders=epic failure
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Raiders=epic failure

anyone see the highlight where two of their WR run into each other?

[ Edited by IdentityCrisis on Nov 2, 2009 at 13:45:58 ]