LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Vernon Davis: Are you kidding me!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by GoFD74:
The penalty was on Josh Morgan, not Davis.

End of thread.

End of thread.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Joecool:
He may be second in line behind Raye as possible reasons we lost.

Dumb ass TD celebration that got them three points.

Absolutely no effort in tryin to get two feet down on a third down when the play was not vey difficult to do.

This guy has no sense of urgency and still isn't completely there when it comes to team first.

First of all, it wasnt VD who was penalized. It was Josh Morgan.

Second of all, Vernon Davis is the biggest option we have on offense and is a lock for the probowl this year.

Third of all, thee is already a thread on this
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=132614

Extremely epic fail.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

End of thread.

pwned
The penalty was on Morgan but who do you think probably came up with the idea prior to the game? I wouldn't put it past Vernon to realize he's leading in TDs and begin an Ocho Cinco trademark.

I guess no one has a comment on the lazy catch on 3rd down.
Originally posted by susweel:
Dude still is a jackass, but at least he can catch now.

He caught a TD last week that was near the back where he didn't worry at all about pinning his feet down. It was a Td but most receivers will still go for the sure pin. He has missed catches before due to being nonchalant like this.

he has 8 f**king Touchdowns in 7 games, what more do you want from the man?

This thread is Racist
Yeah, penalty was on Morgan, but not at least trying to drag the toe on the catch I agree with.
The penalty was on Morgan but who do you think probably came up with the idea prior to the game? I wouldn't put it past Vernon to realize he's leading in TDs and begin an Ocho Cinco trademark.

So what youre trying to say is you had no idea who the penalty was on, made a mistake and are now trying to make it appear like Davis' scheme?

Originally posted by LBCniner:
This thread is Racist

Oh, and the way the Colts were moving the ball on that drive, they likely would have gotten into Field Goal range regardless of the penalty.

VDs idea or not, morgan didn't have to do it
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

So what youre trying to say is you had no idea who the penalty was on, made a mistake and are now trying to make it appear like Davis' scheme?

This thread is satire.

Share 49ersWebzone