There are 211 users in the forums

What Colts fans think of us

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?t=46927

A lot of them are very respectful and giving us props.
Who cares? We should have beat those bandwaggoners' team after their sorry ass performance. It's like giving props to a medalist in the special olympics.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? We should have beat those bandwaggoners' team after their sorry ass performance. It's like giving props to a medalist in the special olympics.

So, you think the Special Olympics are a waste of time?
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Dude you know what I mean, so don't start please.

i can haz rolleyes smiley tew?
Originally posted by MaliCali:

i can haz rolleyes smiley tew?

if you say please

I do.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
f**k Colts fans.
Show us respect? f**k that. Just like the Vikings, they knew they were lucky to win. Raye has f**ked us over twice.
Respect from other fans is pretty worthless, but it sure is better than being the longstanding butt of all football jokes.

Originally posted by niners94:
Show us respect? f**k that. Just like the Vikings, they knew they were lucky to win. Raye has f**ked us over twice.

Dude it wasn't Raye out there dropping crucial balls it was Ike Bruce. I'm sick of Raye getting the blame all the time. Yes he deserves some but we plan and simple are not executing enough of the time. We come out and throw more then we ran and people still want to blame him. It's just ridicuolous

yep, jimmy should of been covering wayne on that td
Originally posted by redmanc07:

Dude it wasn't Raye out there dropping crucial balls it was Ike Bruce. I'm sick of Raye getting the blame all the time. Yes he deserves some but we plan and simple are not executing enough of the time. We come out and throw more then we ran and people still want to blame him. It's just ridicuolous

You're thinking about happened, but if we opened it up and threw more, we would of had more opportunities to make plays. He was too predictable with his calls. Don't we always throw more?
Originally posted by redmanc07:

Throwing out of an I-Form set is different then throwing out of a Spread 3WR set, especially with Alex as our QB who seems more proficient in the latter then the former.

Or do you disagree?
Originally posted by RonMexico:

yep, jimmy should of been covering wayne on that td

If we scored more points, that play would've mattered less. Situations change with the score.
Share 49ersWebzone