There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

N. Clements might be out for season..fractured shoulder blade

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Again.....what was wrong with Rossum?

He sucked! Didn't you read all of the enlightened posts on NT!?!?!?!

Seriously though, this was an unnecessary move. Didn't understand it then and still don't.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Again.....what was wrong with Rossum?

I agree. Rossum was sure handed and got consistent yards on kick offs and punts. He wasn't as explosive as he used to be, but was better than the alternatives. Looking back, I don't think one could argue that cutting Rossum made the Niners a better team. In fact, it's hurt them in many ways, including leading to the loss of the starting CB.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://twitter.com/mattmaiocco

Might be the end of his 49er career. Brown did a great job today!

Not
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by ION2814:
Crap.. he plays Fitz really really well. We need him.

Yeah that is what I've been thinking about. Except Fitz to have his best game in years against us now.

Spencer plays better against Fitz than Clements
Ouch. Did this happen on a punt return? Clements hasn't played up to his contract, but he still was a pretty solid defender. What about Staley? How bad is his injury?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
That's why you never let your starting Cb's return punts, exactly for this reason. I guess now Brown is going to earn that new contract he got.
Originally posted by mayo63:
That's why you never let your starting Cb's return punts, exactly for this reason. I guess now Brown is going to earn that new contract he got.

Oh but everyone on here was raising hell because Battle muffed a punt.

There was a reason he was back there because he can't cover. Even in his punt returns he looks slow lost a step or two.
I think Clements got hurt on a tackle as a DB, not as the punt returner.
  • Ether
  • Veteran

There was a reason he was back there because he can't cover. Even in his punt returns he looks slow lost a step or two.

You put a Starting Corner to return punts becaus he can't cover? Michael Robinson, Delanie Walker, Michael Spurlock all cannot cover... why aren't they in there returning punts?

hmmm, i guess manning had a lot easier time in the second half because clements cant cover hmmmmm
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://twitter.com/mattmaiocco

Might be the end of his 49er career. Brown did a great job today!

What F*** is with that smile???? some of you have some sick sick problems...I can't believe you are "fans".

I hope Nate is alright.. I don't know WHY the Hell we have him back there Returning Punts!!!

we need to stop BSing and either release players that are just taking up space and replacing them with some who can play the position..

Micheal Robinson or Arnez Battle need to go.... replaced with Spurlock.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

What's Mike McKenzie doing right now??
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:

hmmm, i guess manning had a lot easier time in the second half because clements cant cover hmmmmm

Didnt even notice that actually. Dallas Clark WAS pretty quiet the first half.
Man that's a huge loss.