LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 442 users in the forums

If Singeltary holds people accountable then Raye must go.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Right off the bat he benched JTO.

Sent VD to the showers.

Benched Hill for Smith.

Why? Because these moves had to happen.

If Raye isn't gone, then Singletary is signing off his own death sentence.
I agree. Raye sux.
I'm sure Sing will read the zone and use the ''spread'' offense even more.

Even though it will fail, because the oline can't protect in a normal formation.
Maiocco's twitter: 49ers offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye missed the elevator that takes assistants from booth to locker room.

I guess you have to be conservative and take the stairs.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Maiocco's twitter: 49ers offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye missed the elevator that takes assistants from booth to locker room.

Funny.

The elevator is way too risky -- good choice w/ the stairs.

Seriously,

I was screaming at the TV to put Alex in the shotgun and let him air it out. They finally did at the end of the first half...but never again.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:

LOL, if this is true it is almost as funny as him falling asleep in meetings
What is it with people talking about firing guys in the middle of the season? McCloughan must go......Sing must go.......Raye must go.................

Think people! Who are you going to replace them with in Week Eight? If you don't have an answer for that, then give it a rest.
He should hold himself accountable. Raye does what the head coach tells him to do...so freaking conservative with a minimal lead
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'm sure Sing will read the zone and use the ''spread'' offense even more.

Even though it will fail, because the oline can't protect in a normal formation.

Well then it's on Scott because Tony, they're failing at EVERYTHING in either formation other than the 2 min drill.

at least when they pass or spread the defense they have looked ok, I form and all the other big set are recipe for utter failure.
Agreed.

Agreed I'm so sick of this conservative bulls**t. We're not good enough to be conservative we gotta take some risks and stretch out these leads cuz good qbs will kick our ass every time in the 2nd half.
I disagree. I like Raye's playbook...Just not how he uses it! The play calling duties need to be reassigned
We tried the run BS in the first quarter and got nowhere, except for one huge play... We then threw it in the 2nd and did well... we got back to the "playing not to lose" run game in the third, and do poorly... again... and then we start passing again... Raye is just downright horrible OC... no wonder his best offensive rankings only broke the 20's a few times...
  • Envy
  • Veteran
There is mantra that is often quoted during match ups. If the opposition can't stop you doing something then you keep doing it??
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 804Niner:
I disagree. I like Raye's playbook...Just not how he uses it! The play calling duties need to be reassigned

Why does he insist on running the ball after successfully throwing it , I wouldn't argue the playbook is fine it's the usage and ultimately that's on Singletary I don't think Raye is a loose cannon , he's doing what the HC wants it's hard to watch
Share 49ersWebzone