LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

This idiot!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Besides the Bay Area, everyone else (and their mother) think Alex is the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf. Until he proves otherwise, one good half against a pretender does NOT make him a probowler.

The end...........

sorry, russell has taken that honor
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Besides the Bay Area, everyone else (and their mother) think Alex is the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf. Until he proves otherwise, one good half against a pretender does NOT make him a probowler.

The end...........

I'm sure that there is a list of quite a few players that could qualify for that title.

Until Alex is gone he's no more a bust than an A cupper.

~Ceadder

The end...........

Guess we found out who the weatherman is
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He sarcastically talks about Alex Smiths comeback attempt last week. And how he is attempting a career comeback now but. He then claims that he has seen 3 years of Smith playing sloppy and making mistakes.

This a*****e needs to stick to reporting the weather. He looks like he just wants a promotion to football analyst instead of weather analyst.

is he a real weatherman?

anyway, what a cock. no one in the "national nfl media" has any idea whats going on with the Niners.

Ain't that the truth.

I work for the NFL, and I honestly have no clue who this guy is. I think he works for AccuWeather, which provides NFL.com with their weather updates.

So technically, I don't even think he is officially an NFL employee. The rest of the league employees have a pretty good handle on the 49ers in general though.
He can remember Smith for the past 3 years, but after Sunday, I'm not ever gonna remember the weatherman for NFLN giving the weather report for a dome game. Why do they even have the weather for a dome game? To see if they get wet from the stadium to the bus?
you guys wanna get together and go kick his ass?
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by hklar17:
What a f*g.
you guys wanna get together and go kick his ass?

lets go
that guy needs to get laid. I'm positive he didn't in high school and I'm sure he thought this job would help that situation out. I doubt it.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by hklar17:
What a f*g.

Larry Johnson, is that you?

What a p.o.s.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
He needs to focus on the weather and leave the football to the men.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

The end...........

I'm sure that there is a list of quite a few players that could qualify for that title.

Until Alex is gone he's no more a bust than an A cupper.

~Ceadder

THAT is noticable even through beer goggles...
Share 49ersWebzone