LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

This idiot!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
W. T. F.

The bloody hell do we need to know the weather for a dome game?

-9fA

Im in the mood for a UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO NINERS!!!!
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
"Watching him the past 3 years"

Guess the guy dreams about Alex or something, considering he didn't play least year.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
what does he say?
He sarcastically talks about Alex Smiths comeback attempt last week. And how he is attempting a career comeback now but. He then claims that he has seen 3 years of Smith playing sloppy and making mistakes.

This a*****e needs to stick to reporting the weather. He looks like he just wants a promotion to football analyst instead of weather analyst.
That's one minute I'll never get back.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He sarcastically talks about Alex Smiths comeback attempt last week. And how he is attempting a career comeback now but. He then claims that he has seen 3 years of Smith playing sloppy and making mistakes.

This a*****e needs to stick to reporting the weather. He looks like he just wants a promotion to football analyst instead of weather analyst.

is he a real weatherman?

anyway, what a cock. no one in the "national nfl media" has any idea whats going on with the Niners.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by jrg:
Jeez. What a b***h.

Stupid geek, I wish I could knock his ass out.

hahaha just breathe

Homerism
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Homerism

The weatherman is a colts fan?

well that explains everything...

yeah this guy is a douche.
Wonder what his username is on Niner Talk.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

is he a real weatherman?

anyway, what a cock. no one in the "national nfl media" has any idea whats going on with the Niners.

Ain't that the truth.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
So?

He called Alex out. So what?

I hope Alex responds with some revenge for their last 1st meeting. But I'm not going to go ape$4|t over what some nerd weatherman is pontificating about. If I saw that guy in a bar I would happily send him a Guinness to replace his white wine spritzer and offer a friendly wager.

Until Alex shows to the world that he's the man, people are going to continue to doubt him. He knows this. It's nothing new here.

I honestly don't see what everyione is worked up over. It's a WEATHERMAN for pete sake. Who cares what that chump thinks?

*sigh*

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone