There are 195 users in the forums

Which Player would you most.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Want not too lose in FA.

I was thinking to myself, and these are my guys i want niners for a long long time.

obvious ones.

Willis and Gore

Staley, Morgan, Crabtree, Davis, Spikes, Brown, Heitmann, J.Smith, Nate, Haralson(I think he will eventually break out), Manny(Same as Haralson), Jennings, Lee, Nedney, Spencer, M.Lewis, Goldson, R.Smith

what are yours, and did i miss anyone?

The rock, and foundation, of this team.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Want not too lose in FA.

I was thinking to myself, and these are my guys i want niners for a long long time.

obvious ones.

Willis and Gore

Staley, Morgan, Crabtree, Davis, Spikes, Brown, Heitmann, J.Smith, Nate, Haralson(I think he will eventually break out), Manny(Same as Haralson), Jennings, Lee, Nedney, Spencer, M.Lewis, Goldson, R.Smith

what are yours, and did i miss anyone?

We have Staley signed up til 2017 so by that time we may not care about losing him in FA, but I get your point.

My list would be: Willis, Gore, VD, Crabtree, Heitmann, Justin Smith, Spencer, Goldson, Lee, Clements, Brown, Lawson, Haralson.
Willis has got to be the #1 guy here. He is a must re-sign, no questions asked.
i will go with a few minor players.

jason hill, marcus hudson, ray mcdonald.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

I'd like to see them get short 3yr extensions similar to Brown's extension. And then get them some PT Sing.

RayMac could be really good, he just has to stay healthy

I'd like to see them get short 3yr extensions similar to Brown's extension. And then get them some PT Sing.

yep. i know if hill or mcdonald leave they will go somehwere and tear it up. hudson, he is a great STer and i would like to see him get some PT at safety. it was stupid when they moved him to corner, same with reggie smith.

Speaking of extensions, I love how our team handles that. It's so hard to have continuity in this free agency area, but I like how we resign our core players.

A lot of people like to hate on Scotty Mac, but he's doing a great job keeping players on this team.

yep. i know if hill or mcdonald leave they will go somehwere and tear it up. hudson, he is a great STer and i would like to see him get some PT at safety. it was stupid when they moved him to corner, same with reggie smith.

agreed, Hudson and Smith are Safeties, and should be there.

Future Safeties:

Hudson, Smith, Goldson and Berry? with Lewis retiring?
Good thoughts. Willis would be my #1
Originally posted by AKfanster:

RayMac could be really good, he just has to stay healthy

He does play well, but I'm not sure that he can stay healthy. He has old man (for a football player) knees.

And obviously it's Willis. He's the centerpiece of the defense.
[ Edited by MadMartz on Oct 31, 2009 at 12:51 PM ]
No lover for Alex SmithS?
Share 49ersWebzone