LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Tarell Brown will start against Indy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ready for playing time:Tarell Brown

confirmed that he will start at left cornerback in "all alignments" Sunday in Indianapolis at the expense of Clements,the incumbent.Clements will probably shift inside to a slot position when the 49ers are in their nickel defense,which figures to be most of the time against Peyton Manning and the leaugue's No.1-ranked passing offense.

-Sf Chronicle
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
lol wtf? does that mean clements is demoted to third cb??? Or is this just a strategy we are using against the colts?

woooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa omg backlash will be craaazzzy.
avoid niner talk! RUN to the parking lot!
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Oct 31, 2009 at 8:46 AM ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Link?
WOW! Nate might need to be moved to Safety maybe. Nothing wrong with that.
I bet it is strategic plan more than a demotion or that would be stupid Nate has played well this year give or take what 3 plays? I think that Nate will cover Dallas Clark (IMO best TE in the NFL) because we have no one competent enough to cover the TEs
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 31, 2009 at 8:47 AM ]
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/10/31/SP5O1AD5KU.DTL
has to be a strategic plan he has been playing good all year and he shut down andre johnson completely
Originally posted by Esco:
Link?

Unsure how to link,I read it in this morning's SF Chronicle(10/31/09
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Thank you ninersrule4

Originally posted by Super5:

Thank you ninersrule4

No prob bro

FYI just copy the hyperlink at the top of the URL and just paste it here
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 31, 2009 at 8:50 AM ]
I'm sure is a strategic move, Indy uses a lot of 3WR sets, and I'm willing to bet that Nate is going to see a LOT of Dallas Clark. But still, get ready for overreaction central and at least one or two "Nate is done." threads...
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I'm sure is a strategic move, Indy uses a lot of 3WR sets, and I'm willing to bet that Nate is going to see a LOT of Dallas Clark. But still, get ready for overreaction central and at least one or two "Nate is done." threads...

Majority of Niners fans are whiney

yep and I'm sure we will see more he is not worth his 80 million threads lol.

Majority of Niners fans are whiney

lol we're whining about whiney threads! haha we is funny
Share 49ersWebzone