LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Should I wear my #11 on Sunday???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Griz:
My Number 16 has been hanging in my closet for years... been a Niner fan for almost 50 years. Everyone always says, they always play as good as I believe. Go Smith!!!
We will see how the first half go's. I have always been a good smith fan. I was at my son running event at the summit. When smith got drafted I was on the phone with my Dad. My dad told me we drafted Smith. I was so glad...... I know there is a lot of smith hater, but give the kid a chance. Or should I say a young man now. I just want the Niners to win. It has been a long time sense the catch. Montana to Clark..........................................
I still have the picture in my shop from the news paper when Clark catches it. Front Page SF Cron. It's in a glass frame. 24 inch X 36 inch. The Greatest game I ever seen. Better than any Super Bowl.

We will be great again, and when we are, we'll look back on these hard times and be glad that we had to go through this, because winning will feel even sweeter.
[ Edited by B650 on Oct 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM ]
Is there good and bad luck? Does it really matter what any of us does? Will it really affect the outcome?
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by carl:
Originally posted by valrod33:
if you wear it this week and we lose, its all on you man

I can't handle that kinda pressure. It stays in the closet.

What we witnessed last week is the beginning of something new and exciting

WEAR IT

Fly those colors!!!!!
[ Edited by BHulman on Oct 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM ]
Wear that F'er were going to win 27 to 24.
  • B650
  • Veteran
I'm going to wear my Deion Sanders throwback jersey. If we win, I'm going to wear every single day for the entire week. I'll have pics to prove it.
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Is there good and bad luck? Does it really matter what any of us does? Will it really affect the outcome?

I guess that really depends on what you're willing to accept as proof.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
lol...i been wearing my smith jersey since game 1.

mostly cuz i dont have another jersey but it worked out in the end
i still have a T.O. jersey, talk about a dust collector
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by carl:
Originally posted by valrod33:
if you wear it this week and we lose, its all on you man

I can't handle that kinda pressure. It stays in the closet.

Wear it we might win, then what??

I remember in 2006 when we played Seattle at home, and I wore my Frank Gore jersey. This lady sitting right next me made some silly comment when she saw my Frank Gore jersey...."pshh what has he done", next thing you know Gore had a 224 yard rushing day.

.......you just never know.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
I've always been a bit funny with my jerseys. I tend to wear some of the jerseys that meant more to me growing up than those playing today. That's why on gameday I still rock 20!

Originally posted by Envy:
I've always been a bit funny with my jerseys. I tend to wear some of the jerseys that meant more to me growing up than those playing today. That's why on gameday I still rock 20!

Hearst was an excellent player!
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by billybonka:
people still have alex smith jerseys

Why Not ?

I have a Silk Screen "Gabe Wilkins Jersey" (a gift from my aunt, she bought it on a trip to SF many moons ago, she knows zero about football and was just trying to be nice)

I only wear it around around the house from time to time, or when my aunt stops over ....it's still in pretty good shape, all I need now is an "Antonio Langham Jersey"

Billy's just scared his years of relentless Smith-bashing are about to come back to haunt him...though this weekend I doubt Smith takes down the Colts.
he had one great half

get over yourself
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by Envy:

Hearst was an excellent player!

Yeah and he had more heart than I have ever seen from a football player. Damn shame with the injuries though. He could have been incredible.

Why Not ?

I have a Silk Screen "Gabe Wilkins Jersey" (a gift from my aunt, she bought it on a trip to SF many moons ago, she knows zero about football and was just trying to be nice)

I only wear it around around the house from time to time, or when my aunt stops over ....it's still in pretty good shape, all I need now is an "Antonio Langham Jersey"

Billy's just scared his years of relentless Smith-bashing are about to come back to haunt him...though this weekend I doubt Smith takes down the Colts.
he had one great half

get over yourself

So you are saying that it is impossible for a player to improve?

Maybe you should take your own advice?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Why Not ?

he had one great half

get over yourself

So you are saying that it is impossible for a player to improve?

Maybe you should take your own advice?

And so it begins. I wish 49erJohnny was still here as well...
Share 49ersWebzone