LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Should I wear my #11 on Sunday???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As long as Valrod doesn't wear it.
Originally posted by cNiner:
wear your 15 on sunday leave 11 alone for a while until he proves he can do it more than one half !

Werd
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

no no, the 9ers only lose if i go to the game, they are fine as long as i dont show up
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by JoeO321:
how do u west coast guys wake up in time for the 10 oclock games?... that would suck
real fans shouldn't give a f*ck and be up and at em early

i actually like 10 o clock games.. i don't have to wait 3 freaking hours for niner football

Thats normally true for me. Wake up and turn the TV on and watch. This Sunday is the day after Halloween. I'm going to be a wreck at 10AM.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by JoeO321:
how do u west coast guys wake up in time for the 10 oclock games?... that would suck
real fans shouldn't give a f*ck and be up and at em early

i actually like 10 o clock games.. i don't have to wait 3 freaking hours for niner football

Thats normally true for me. Wake up and turn the TV on and watch. This Sunday is the day after Halloween. I'm going to be a wreck at 10AM.

Just drink a ton Halloween night wake up and start drinking again. It is like a head start if we get blown away
people still have alex smith jerseys

if you bought back in 05, you wouldnt have thrown it out yet, or given it away. he wasnt officially done.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Oct 30, 2009 at 1:23 PM ]
Wear it!! The Smither needs all the support and confidence he can get. I think it might motivate Smith to see his Jersey being sported by the fans.
Originally posted by valrod33:

no no, the 9ers only lose if i go to the game, they are fine as long as i dont show up

Lolz...
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 30, 2009 at 2:54 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
if you wear it this week and we lose, its all on you man

yes correct.. your smart it.. we should be wait and be patient pls.. if to feel make sense it then go ahead to wear it anytime depend.. don't be hurry a time.. ur doin good job... thumb up!

glad you edited this.. it makes a lot more sense now

Thanks Bro my buddy..

Why the hell not, Support our starting QB!
i bought a smith jersey when he was drafted, i dont regret it, he will add another trophy to the niners trophy case very soon
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i bought a smith jersey when he was drafted, i dont regret it, he will add another trophy to the niners trophy case very soon

I bought one his rookie year too , and I would never by a rookies jersey again. My Smith jersey has been gathering dust since early 2007 and it will be worn in support of Smith for as long as he is the starter but in rotation with my Davis and Willis jerseys.
If there were ever a point in time where you would justify wearing a Smith Jersey, now would be the best time.
Screw it! Wear all your jerseys at once!
Share 49ersWebzone