LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Stats that stick out.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Post some stats.....GO!

Davis is 1st in TD pass catches....

As of now, the Niners are dead last in the NFL in Pass Attempts...

Willis is 7th in tackles....

Goldson (2nd on the team) is 70th in tackles.......(He has the same amount of tackles and more ints than Kerry Rhodes of the Jets)
[ Edited by vamphunter23 on Oct 30, 2009 at 1:59 AM ]
only stat that counts:

As of 10/30/09, we are

3-3
  • B650
  • Veteran
Davis is 1st in TDs, not catches.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by FourNine49:
only stat that counts:

As of 10/30/09, we are

3-3

Couldn't agree more.
Wow.

Dead last in pass attempts?

That speaks volumes about our offense up to this point. We have probably technically thrown the ball more than run it. I wonder if we are last in run attempts too? Or last in offensive plays? We also probably lead the league in punt attempts.

Well, I guess we'll see what happens in Indy.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Wow.

That speaks volumes about our offense up to this point. We have probably technically thrown the ball more than run it. I wonder if we are last in run attempts too? Or last in offensive plays? We also probably lead the league in punt attempts.

im guessing that ranking is tied a lot to the number of 3 and outs.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Wow.

im guessing that ranking is tied a lot to the number of 3 and outs.

Pass attempts will go up now that we have an NFL QB, especially next week against the Colts.
Originally posted by B650:
Davis is 1st in TDs, not catches.

oops, sorry.......

Also, here's a GOOD one....Niners are 6th best vs the run.......
[ Edited by vamphunter23 on Oct 30, 2009 at 2:24 AM ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
We're 5th in the league in average yards per punt.

We're 20th in the league in sacks, with 13. We're tied with...the New England Patriots, and 4 teams have 14: Baltimore, New Orleans, Dallas, and Baltimore.

We're still ranked 10th in total defense.

Our QBs have been hit 35 times, compared to only 14 for the Colts.

Although we're last in the league in pass attempts, we're still only 27th in the league in rush attempts, meaning, whatever we run doesn't result in a first-down.

We're a respectable 17th in points scored per game.
I don't think the dead last in passing attempts really matter. A lot of our games were close so we were playing more ball control. I bet if you look over our last 3 games we're probably in the top 5 in passing attempts. The game justifies the stats and not the other way around.

Good stats. Hard to pass or run more when you lead the league in 3 & outs.
we have the 2nd most 3 and out's in the leauge , if we don't stop that we are going to be 4-12 again !
A key stat is we are +3 in turnovers which means, right now, we are not on pace for the -17 we had last year. And If we can win the turnover battle we can win games
Share 49ersWebzone