LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

What would you want more

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What would you want more

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
What would you rather have this season. A playoff appearance with us barely sneaking in and probably get bounced in the first game or Alex Smith emerging as the franchise QB that we drafted him to be. Its possible that he plays well and we still dont get in.

I personally would take Alex being the franchise QB because that bodes well for our long term success.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Both.
Those two kind of sound like one and the same. If Alex is a franchise QB, then he should at least be able to get our offensive on track enough for us to make the playoffs. I think we already have a playoff caliber defense.
Alex becoming the franchise Qb and us trading him for Tom Brady straight up
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by baltien:
Those two kind of sound like one and the same. If Alex is a franchise QB, then he should at least be able to get our offensive on track enough for us to make the playoffs. I think we already have a playoff caliber defense.

I think our lack of pass rush is really starting become more weakness now that teams have more film on our blitzes and coverage schemes. We really can't surprise anybody anymore.
Alex surpassing Montana and winning us 10 straight Super Bowls.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by baltien:

I think our lack of pass rush is really starting become more weakness now that teams have more film on our blitzes and coverage schemes. We really can't surprise anybody anymore.

And I agree, we definitely need an upgrade there. But be that as it may, we're still statistically a top ten defense as of right now.
I'm hoping for both to happen, that would definitely be best case scenario for this season!....

then we get Eric Berry for 2010, then SUPERBOWL!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

stop it valrod
alex becoming franchise qb.

Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for YourHuckleberry.
The two are linked.

But if I had to choose one for THIS SEASON, I'd say Alex becoming a franchise QB.
Originally posted by luv49rs:

stop it valrod

NEVER

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by luv49rs:

stop it valrod

NEVER

do you have his number manscaped on your body somewhere?
Originally posted by battletowin:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by battletowin:
Share 49ersWebzone