LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Colts vs 49ers preview on sports center next

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by danimal:
Quote:
They also said that the offense that we showd in the second half of last week was a mirage.

Oh you will see the Niners with that offense again.....

After we are down 21 points again.

if it takes being down 21 points for Raye to flip over his notecard playbook I will cut the breaks on his car
Originally posted by backontop:
Quote:
They also said that the offense that we showd in the second half of last week was a mirage.

if it takes being down 21 points for Raye to flip over his notecard playbook I will cut the breaks on his car

Brakes but not being a grammar nazi but why don't they add a spell check button next to all our other options.
Quote:

Originally posted by Antix:
Yeah...that segment will be much more interesting after we win

Love this!

GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
Quote:

Brakes but not being a grammar nazi but why don't they add a spell check button next to all our other options.

yeah...that grammar button should help you throw that word "brakes" in quotations and to also help you form complete sentences.

just f**king with you.

really...you should not expect a "shoot out" here. the niners will rely on ball control and solid defense to even come close to win.

since we are always compared to (and sometime crown ourselves) the ravens of the west, I am curious to know how the ravens played aganst th colts in recent years.
pride comes before the fall. im gonna laugh when the 49ers pull the upset and make everyone look stupid on NFL Network
Quote:

Use Firefox.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Quote:

Use Firefox.

Werd.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
pride comes before the fall. im gonna laugh when the 49ers pull the upset and make everyone look stupid on NFL Network

yup yup...i have a feeling that this game will be closer than some may think.....really who has the colts beat this season???
Share 49ersWebzone