LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

Which Version of the 49ers New Uniform Do You Like Best?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which Version of the 49ers New Uniform Do You Like Best?

Both.
the away jersey
I like when the 49ers wear the red, but the white jerseys definitely look nice. When I go out though, I like to wear a white jersey because it looks nice with jeans.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
away ftw
Does it matter?

As long as they aren't wearing another team's uni they both look good to me.

~Ceadder
I always prefer dark football jerseys and especially the 9ers red ones.
  • ZRF80
Be honest. I know a lot of you dig the new jerseys cause of their simplicity and the sheer reminder of the good ole days. But seriously, you guys dont think the 1998 jerseys were better ? Im not saying the ones from last year, which were kinda cartoonish, but the ones from the 1998 season ? I think they're much better than the ones we currently sport.........

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Be honest. I know a lot of you dig the new jerseys cause of their simplicity and the sheer reminder of the good ole days. But seriously, you guys dont think the 1998 jerseys were better ? Im not saying the ones from last year, which were kinda cartoonish, but the ones from the 1998 season ? I think they're much better than the ones we currently sport.........

Maybe if the stripes on the pants were white and not red. Plus, I don't really like the shadows on the jerseys. I like the new 49ers uniforms because they're simpler and classier.

The only uniform that might be better is the one we wore in the 1994-1995 season. I liked the white pants.
New uniforms look pretty good all things considered. I like most of the changes. Personally, I would...

1) Make the stripes on the sleeves higher so they are more legible.
2) Bring back the white shoes. For some reason, this makes players look faster, IMHO.

I know a lot of folks like the old school look but since black is not really a main color on the uni, I prefer the white shoes.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
New uniforms look pretty good all things considered. I like most of the changes. Personally, I would...

1) Make the stripes on the sleeves higher so they are more legible.
2) Bring back the white shoes. For some reason, this makes players look faster, IMHO.

I know a lot of folks like the old school look but since black is not really a main color on the uni, I prefer the white shoes.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Keep the black shoes; intimidation factor. Plus, whenever I see the black shoes I think of Ronnie Lott.

Originally posted by skylynx05:
I like last year's jersey better. It's not even close!

you're in the minority..

I don't often pick home or away jerseys, but when I do, I prefer red.

stay thirsty..........

The most interesting man in the world.
Share 49ersWebzone