LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

How much longer does Gore have left?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Paul
  • Veteran
It's like I really think his career is over, but I was thinking the other day about Smith being with the team in '05 and it had me thinking of gore. Have his knees even bothered him in the pros? I know this year he has been hampered by his ankle. We tried Foster to give some of the load to, now Coffee. We probably need to take a look at taking a guy in the 2nd round soon.

Gore's my man I hope he has 3-4 solid years left.
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
It's like I really think his career is over, but I was thinking the other day about Smith being with the team in '05 and it had me thinking of gore. Have his knees even bothered him in the pros? I know this year he has been hampered by his ankle. We tried Foster to give some of the load to, now Coffee. We probably need to take a look at taking a guy in the 2nd round soon.

Gore's my man I hope he has 3-4 solid years left.

Nope, i don't think Gore has had any knee issues so far.

I personally think that Gore's talents are going to waste because of the o-line.

-9fA
  • Mex49
I'ld bet there there are already plans to replace him. Alwyas hurt, prone to fumble, and averages 1000- that is not a franchise RB. He is your back up or change of pace guy
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i say about 3 years
Originally posted by pelos21:
i say about 3 years

3 years if our line gets its act together and starts blocking. if they continue to struggle I say 1-2 years.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
3-5 years left would be my guess.

3 years if he continues to take the bulk of the load. 5 years if Coffee steps up and becomes a good change of pace.

Gore is still pretty young, I believe he will be a beast for 5 more years then be pretty good for a couple more after that.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by pelos21:
i say about 3 years

3 years if our line gets its act together and starts blocking. if they continue to struggle I say 1-2 years.
i say about 3 years

If he keep getting hurt every year, I could see us drafting a serious running back as early as 2011.

28 days, 06 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds
Till the end of his contract.

Share 49ersWebzone