There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree's 1st 49er start video

Crabtree make beast hands catch good balls to be thrown Alex Smith jajajajaja, Hill is arm no good as Alex hard count fake dline into their jocks.
He make Alex look gud!
i think that video was longer than our 2005 season highlights.
Alex still locks up his front leg. Jaws said that is why some of his balls sail. I guess they feel that is not the problem.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Good Job on Crabtree!

Hey BuZz, what did you think of that play that got called back? He made a nice catch and then a couple moves before going down.

i think, Crabtree is very good talent a WR because he can move with tricks to CB's mind or cofused it when he made a nice catch. He had fives catch and 56 yards that his first rookie a game! I think, Crabtree can help to alex smith make better a qb! Thanks Crabtree

him already better improvements than darrian hayward bay
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Good Job on Crabtree!

Hey BuZz, what did you think of that play that got called back? He made a nice catch and then a couple moves before going down.

i think, Crabtree is very good talent a WR because he can move with tricks to CB's mind or cofused it when he made a nice catch. He had fives catch and 56 yards that his first rookie a game! I think, Crabtree can help to alex smith make better a qb! Thanks Crabtree

him already better improvements than darrian hayward bay

That is f**king hilarious! Oakland is going to be horrible as long as Al Davis lives!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Good Job on Crabtree!

Hey BuZz, what did you think of that play that got called back? He made a nice catch and then a couple moves before going down.

i think, Crabtree is very good talent a WR because he can move with tricks to CB's mind or cofused it when he made a nice catch. He had fives catch and 56 yards that his first rookie a game! I think, Crabtree can help to alex smith make better a qb! Thanks Crabtree

him already better improvements than darrian hayward bay

That is f**king hilarious! Oakland is going to be horrible as long as Al Davis lives!

they did manage to make it to a Superbowl in the last decade. Got blown out, but still. They were competitive for a few seasons.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,650
"That Boyz Good"
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Good Job on Crabtree!

Hey BuZz, what did you think of that play that got called back? He made a nice catch and then a couple moves before going down.

i think, Crabtree is very good talent a WR because he can move with tricks to CB's mind or cofused it when he made a nice catch. He had fives catch and 56 yards that his first rookie a game! I think, Crabtree can help to alex smith make better a qb! Thanks Crabtree

him already better improvements than darrian hayward bay

That is f**king hilarious! Oakland is going to be horrible as long as Al Davis lives!

they did manage to make it to a Superbowl in the last decade. Got blown out, but still. They were competitive for a few seasons.

Thats because the HCs weren't his pets and did things their way! The guy keeps medling with their ways and they eventually get tired of it and bail.... and I'm done discussing Raiders by the way... I could care less if they continue failing.
His most impressive catch wasnt on the clip, it was called back for illegal motion. He made a move after the catch that looked like his style of play at TT. does anyone have that footage?
Originally posted by prime21:
His most impressive catch wasnt on the clip, it was called back for illegal motion. He made a move after the catch that looked like his style of play at TT. does anyone have that footage?

idk man, as far as catches go, the one on the hook route was nice! The ball was a little high and hard. He caught the end of the ball. That takes some hand strength.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
WOW! you can see the difference from Hills lame slow ducks to Alexs clean crisp passes.

Seriously, Hill just floats those passes out there.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
WOW! you can see the difference from Hills lame slow ducks to Alexs clean crisp passes.

Seriously, Hill just PUNTS those passes out there.

fixed

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
WOW! you can see the difference from Hills lame slow ducks to Alexs clean crisp passes.

Seriously, Hill just PUNTS those passes out there.

fixed


"But coach it came down like a punt"

-Josh Morgan


haha
"Konck on wood" but he appears to be worth the wait!