There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Does Crabtree get his first td this Sunday?

Does Crabtree get his first td this Sunday?

Originally posted by jreff22:
I think he does, and like MD predicted I will instantaneously forget about his holdout

Wow.

Could you imagine forgetting about Alex Smith's past drama and Crabtree's holdout all at once while simultaneously beating the Colts on their field?

It could not get any better than that.

Crabtree, Smith, Davis, all coming together, having a monster game and ending all the "potential" talk all at once.

It would rank as one of the greatest niner games ever.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 29, 2009 at 12:52 AM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
he will score twice

i also said this last game

he DID score twice last game...or was it after the game?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
First 100 yerd game and first TD game.
I think he will score once.
Heart says yes, head says no.

The Colts are allowing 12.8 points per game, number two in the NFL, and are playing at home.

More than likely, the Niners are going to max out with two TD's. So, I'll say no to this week.

His first TD comes against Tennessee.
Man what a lame time to play the Colts. We really needed an easy one right about now.
if he asks vd nicely maybe he can have one of his
Originally posted by jreff22:
I think he does, and like MD predicted I will instantaneously forget about his holdout

I have already after watching him on Sunday-

this guy is FOR REAL
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Heart says yes, head says no.

The Colts are allowing 12.8 points per game, number two in the NFL, and are playing at home.

More than likely, the Niners are going to max out with two TD's. So, I'll say no to this week.

His first TD comes against Tennessee.

eh, the Colts have played pretty awful teams. I suspect we'll be scoring at least 14 points, and more like 21-28 points. And still lose. Although I'm not sure home field advantage really matters now that the RCA dome is gone.