There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Does Crabtree get his first td this Sunday?

Does Crabtree get his first td this Sunday?

How fitting, if he does, that it would be in the place where was not when all that cattle testing was going on and he saw his stock drop.
I think he does, and like MD predicted I will instantaneously forget about his holdout
A touchdown and some...
Sure, why not.
First play of the game baby! Lets see if he is built with afterburner like Rice It doesn't kick in until he has a DB on his a**
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
First play of the game baby! Lets see if he is built with afterburner like Rice It doesn't kick in until he has a DB on his a**

Last two games we've had a sack on our very first play of the game I hope we go with a run this time.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
He does. It would be sick if this game went down to the wire just like Texas Tech and Texas last year and Crabtree makes the play at the end.

Just to remind you, that game was also on November 1st. It's been a full year since.
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Last two games we've had a sack on our very first play of the game I hope we go with a run this time.

The common denominator was Hill the last two games. You just proved beyond a doubt why Smith should start I'm still waiting for that reverse to Crabtree. I was sure they would call that one in Houston.
Originally posted by wshaheen321:
He does. It would be sick if this game went down to the wire just like Texas Tech and Texas last year and Crabtree makes the play at the end.

Just to remind you, that game was also on November 1st. It's been a full year since.

I will need a clean pair of shorts!!

Yes he will in the first half.
im going to say yes because i predict this MUST Be a shootout and we will be throwing alot .
  • dedfischer
  • Info N/A
He's got 6 in two games against Lacey, so I'll vote yes on this one.
considering Indy has given up a total of 2 passing TDs this season, it is unlikely. I sure hope he gets one, but I just don't know what our offense is gonna look like....
From the way he played last week, it doesn't seem like there is a corner in the league who can cover him and if they do they better be able to fight those strong hands for the ball. This dude doesn't sit and wait for the ball to come to him.
he will score twice

i also said this last game