Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
bulls**t.

how do you explain the bad throws? fumbles at the snap?

How do you explain picking him number one over all.

who else were we supposed to pick

Most ridiculous argument I ever hear in the Alex debate. Every single position was a position of need. Does Ronnie Brown or Braylon Edwards ring a bell? How about Ware, Merriman or Rolle? shoot how about Benson? Hows about Roddy White? Jammal Brown?

who else were we supposed to pick?

well it was pretty obvious that the first pick was going to be a QB. You just listed a bunch of woulda shoulda couldas. The options for the team at the time was rodgers or Smith. The team chose smith.

Yeah, that is a retarded way to run a football franchise. Trust me, I was posting all this in March of 2005.....NO HINDSIGHT in my game.

That level of GM ship is getting outdated fast.....its just too bad the fan base is still way behind. NEVER paint yourself into a corner. Parcells gets it......notice how he didn't use his top pick on a FRANCHISE QB.

Thats Lions and Browns kind of thinking.......wait......who was one of the worst teams of the decade? Coincidence...I think not.

I'm still trying to figure out how or where you were posting this since you've only been a member here since Feb of 2009. Another stage name? If so, what was it? Did you get banned? It's real easy to make these comments but how do you actually back them up?

Just wondering...

LB

He's a previous poster who got banned.

sounds like it
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by leebert81:
bulls**t.

Most ridiculous argument I ever hear in the Alex debate. Every single position was a position of need. Does Ronnie Brown or Braylon Edwards ring a bell? How about Ware, Merriman or Rolle? shoot how about Benson? Hows about Roddy White? Jammal Brown?

who else were we supposed to pick?

well it was pretty obvious that the first pick was going to be a QB. You just listed a bunch of woulda shoulda couldas. The options for the team at the time was rodgers or Smith. The team chose smith.

Yeah, that is a retarded way to run a football franchise. Trust me, I was posting all this in March of 2005.....NO HINDSIGHT in my game.

That level of GM ship is getting outdated fast.....its just too bad the fan base is still way behind. NEVER paint yourself into a corner. Parcells gets it......notice how he didn't use his top pick on a FRANCHISE QB.

Thats Lions and Browns kind of thinking.......wait......who was one of the worst teams of the decade? Coincidence...I think not.

I'm still trying to figure out how or where you were posting this since you've only been a member here since Feb of 2009. Another stage name? If so, what was it? Did you get banned? It's real easy to make these comments but how do you actually back them up?

Just wondering...

LB

He's a previous poster who got banned.

I had a feeling, that's why I had to ask. Jordan, is that you?

LB
nope....I have never even had a warning

But if you really need to believe I make up fake predictions about things to internet strangers...please carry on.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I will cherish the day there is no more Alex Smith debates (One way or another).

AMEN!!!

True that. This is plain stupid.

This
I just hope he revives his career, if he does it would mean alot to this franchise.
nope....I have never even had a warning

But if you really need to believe I make up fake predictions about things to internet strangers...please carry on.

How were you posting in March 2005 if you just joined here in February of this year?
  • Mex49
Originally posted by 5rings:
bulls**t.

How about Rogers.I think he is doing pretty good

after sitting protected on the bench behind Bret f**king s**t bag Favre for years where he was forced to learn only ONE system under ONE OC
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I will cherish the day there is no more Alex Smith debates (One way or another).

AMEN!!!

True that. This is plain stupid.

This

but then what will we post about here in NinerTalk
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by 5rings:
bulls**t.

How about Rogers.I think he is doing pretty good

after sitting protected on the bench behind Bret f**king s**t bag Favre for years where he was forced to learn only ONE system under ONE OC

Rodgers is a typical answer for someone that chooses to ignore that environment has anything to do with it.
Share 49ersWebzone