LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

2010 schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by krizay:
Home: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, Atlanta, Carolina, Denver, Oakland, NFC East(whoever finishes in the same place as us in the NFC East)

Away: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Kansas City, San Diego, NFC North (Whoever finishes the same place as us in the NFC north)

I dont know how you can determine the home and away games for the 2010 year at this point. Where do you find that?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Home: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, Atlanta, Carolina, Denver, Oakland, NFC East(whoever finishes in the same place as us in the NFC East)

Away: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Kansas City, San Diego, NFC North (Whoever finishes the same place as us in the NFC north)

I dont know how you can determine the home and away games for the 2010 year at this point. Where do you find that?
UNTIL 2017
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Here you go. You can determine 87.5% of the Niners schedule for next yr:

NFC West 6 games in their own division
NFC South 4 games
AFC West 4 games
NFC East 1 game
NFC Central 1 game NFC NORTH

Basically we know 14 of the 16 games we will play next year. The only 2 unknowns are which teams we will play from the NFC East and the NFC Central. That is determined by our record and where we finish in the division.

The Niners each year play:
4 teams from an AFC Division (it rotates every 4 years)
4 teams from an NFC Division other than their own (rotates every 3 years)
3 teams and 6 games within their own division
1 game each from the NFC Division in which they dont play all 4 teams that year

you were close

Ya.. I think people would understand what I meant. Used to be called Central.
I think we should focus on this year 1st.

Wait a minute. The last time we played Oakland it was in SF. I thought the schedule was supposed to rotate so that we visit them the next time we play.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Wait a minute. The last time we played Oakland it was in SF. I thought the schedule was supposed to rotate so that we visit them the next time we play.

This will be Detroit 2nd straight year coming to SF.

Eagles played here in 06 & 08

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This is true, the Niners will be in Oakland.
Great info.
According to the 2010 road schedule, we have to play the NFC North team in same position as we finish. This means if we finish second, we have to play the Packers again in Green Bay??

LINK
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=134844&highlight=2010

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=134844&highlight=2010

this.
Share 49ersWebzone