There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Someone had to ask, so here goes "Will We See Nate Davis In Action This Season?"

Someone had to ask, so here goes "Will We See Nate Davis In Action This Season?"

I hope not. Which means I hope Alex Smith steps his game up. We'll see.
You are certainly not the first

Actually after closer review he is the first to technically start a thread specifically on the topics.
[ Edited by Esco on Oct 27, 2009 at 6:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Esco:

Actually after closer review he is the first to technically start a thread specifically on the topics.

Thank you...
He could, slim chance, but he could. Alex would have too have two bad games in a row, even then Shaun Hill would come in, and the same thing would have to happen with Shaun. By then it won't really mean much probably, and he will just be showcasing himself for next year.
In a nutshell: No.

It would require Alex Smith and Shaun Hill being seriously injured.
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by Esco:

Thank you...

I doubt it. He's a distant third to Smith and Hill. The only way we might see him if he's being used to mop up a team in garbage time.
Kind of plays like a more mobile version of Jason Campbell whom I liked. With this O-line we might have to grab qb off the streets by the end of the year
this thread is so not needed
Alex Smith will make the probowl
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Alex Smith will make the probowl

wouldnt that be something. Then again, there arent too many NFC QBs lighting it up right now, aside from Brees.
Originally posted by mississippi_sam:
In a nutshell: No.

It would require Alex Smith and Shaun Hill being seriously injured.

I think that is the only scenerio. I liked what I saw with Davis but he doesn't need to be rushed.