There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Its time for Ahmad Brooks to start

What do we have to lose, it cant get much worse!

Thoughts?
or at least rotated in more often.
rotate in
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 27, 2009 at 1:14 PM ]
Over who? Haralson or Lawson?

If we're looking to throw guys out there because "it can't get any worse" than he needs to try playing OG or RT.
Over who?
I don't think he should start, but I agree he should be rotated in much more. Every third down (for Haralson cuz Manny is better to drop into coverage) and definitely pass-rushing situations? Every once in a while in other downs.
Sing knows linebackers.
agreed. Haralson should only rotate in on third downs to keep him fresh rushing the QB.
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Thoughts?

I agree Haralson is a bum, dude gets paid and does not produce his contract should be voided or trade him to the mexican league for a player to be named later and 10 footballs I don't care about him anymore he's a disappointment.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Thoughts?

I agree Haralson is a bum, dude gets paid and does not produce his contract should be voided or trade him to the mexican league for a player to be named later and 10 footballs I don't care about him anymore he's a disappointment.

I wouldn't go that far, but he has dissappointed so far this year. I hope his contract is heavily incentive based, therefore giving brooks some PT would lower his cost
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Thoughts?

I wouldn't go that far, but he has dissappointed so far this year. I hope his contract is heavily incentive based, therefore giving brooks some PT would lower his cost

He should be benched I never like players that don't perform after they just signed a new contract. Send him along with shaun hill.
Glad to see Brooks on the field & hopefully he can get some more playing time.

Thoughts?

• 4949CentennialBl
  • Info N/A
He has just as many sacks as both OLB's. Believe he's already rotating with Lawson. Don't quote me on that. Either way we need someone who consistently wins 1 on 1 matchups then the O will have to double team that person and it will make rushing easier for the other side. Somebody pls step up. . .I don't care if it's Dyral Briggs.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Thoughts?

You think lawson is doing better, than haralson?