There are 91 users in the forums

Pashos to IR; Harris Waived; Briggs brought up

Originally posted by miked1978:
At least Sing is mixing things up. Some of the Sing haters can't b***h about that.

are there singletary haters??
I have seen many comments re: bulking up re: guys like Briggs but I think it is more just strength. I saw the difference between the 1st and second years on guys like Patrick Willis and Vernon Davis and they seem 20 lbs less then their listed sizes. On the other hand the Ol look like whales. I think Singletary is blowing steam when he insists on excess weight for power. I think they need more power but they need to shed some of the blubber. Willis and Vernon look like all rawhide and whipcord. I suspect Crabtree might also be much leaner next year but much stronger. I think Briggs has some room to grow as he is fairly tall and can fill that lanky frame of his. In fact he is the type who could benefit from the extra oomph. He already is a pass rusher but needs the extra power for the NFL. Since he is a driven sort of player, I think he is going to be a good one.
Yes...i've been waiting to Briggs to be activated....hopefully he can do what he did during training camp and pre-season...
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by mayo63:
What the hell is exactly wrong with Pashos?

Broken Scapula

How in the heck does an offensive lineman get hit hard enough in the back to break his scapula?

I wonder if it was our favorite play? A coffee slam into the pile at the line of scrimmage for no yards...and a broken scapula...
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by miked1978:
At least Sing is mixing things up. Some of the Sing haters can't b***h about that.

are there singletary haters??

Really haters???
Originally posted by fister30:
Wragge may end up playing now.

Tony should rotate with Chilo at RG.

Snyder will get the nod at RT leaving Sims as the backup to both OT spots.
Originally posted by susweel:
Poor Alex is gonna get killed.

Everybody on the webzone thinks Smith's mobility will save him.
hopefully Briggs can show a little of what he showed in the last preseason game. C'mon kid get in there and shake things up!
Originally posted by backontop:
hopefully Briggs can show a little of what he showed in the last preseason game. C'mon kid get in there and shake things up!

Agree
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by susweel:
Poor Alex is gonna get killed.

Everybody on the webzone thinks Smith's mobility will save him.

I don't think they are saying it will save him, but it will be better having Smith in there compared to Hill. Smith is more mobile and showed that he can elude the rush during last weeks game. That isn't saying that it won't get to him.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
damn! Every freaking OL we bring in gets hurt. M.Smith, now Pashos?

Marvel Smith didn't get hurt, he retired because Snyder won the starting tackle position and Marvel did not want to be a backup.

Uh, he was already hurt coming into the season. Why do you think the Steelers let him go?
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
man we have some of the craziest luck with our linemen.... J. Jennings, Marvel Smith, and now Pashos. we have the worst luck of all time

Don't forget Newberry and Stone as well
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by backontop:

Agree

I don't remember what he did his last game.
what did he do?
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by fister30:
Wragge may end up playing now.

Tony should rotate with Chilo at RG.

Snyder will get the nod at RT leaving Sims as the backup to both OT spots.

every time Chilo is on the field he gets beat

so rotating him is basically choosing which plays you want the right side to be unblocked on
Who cares if he broke his spatula??!!!!

They guy should be worried about FOOTBALL not some kitchen utensil!!!
Share 49erswebzone