There are 192 users in the forums

Let's say we do beat the Colts...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anything is possible. Thats why they play the games. If they went by whats on paper why bother? You play to win the game!!

If the we beat the Colts on Sunday I will be going to work on Monday with no voice. The Colts are a good team, however I don't think they are as good as they had been in the past. Clark is the one player I am worried about because we are horrible at defending TE's.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by E-49er:
Anything is possible. Thats why they play the games. If they went by whats on paper why bother? You play to win the game!!

If the we beat the Colts on Sunday I will be going to work on Monday with no voice. The Colts are a good team, however I don't think they are as good as they had been in the past. Clark is the one player I am worried about because we are horrible at defending TE's.

Seems like all our focus is on the WRs. That shouldn't change against the Colts because they have some pretty good ones. We'll see what happens. Hopefully they can make a few adjustments, because 100 yards receiving from a TE is ridiculous, especially when your best CB can't even stop him. Clements was covering Daniels on one play, and Daniels still caught a pass. Clements was actually in good position, but I think he had flashbacks of Roddy White and decided to play it safe (make the sure tackle).

I still think we're going to keep the game close. Hopefully we can keep Manning off the field and sustain drives.
[ Edited by B650 on Oct 28, 2009 at 12:40 AM ]
I think this is a trap game for them. Niners just have to play sound football and let Smith throw the ball around. I think Gore will finally have another big game. I'm never gonna count my team out. Homer for life.
if we win top 7-10 if we lose still around 10-12....now that we have a wr and gore healthy, we hould be ok...even with our horrible OL Alex can run and our D is great...we'll be ok and win the division
Share 49ersWebzone