LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Let's say we do beat the Colts...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Do I think a win over the Colts makes us an elite team? Nope.

Top 10-15? Possibly.

Just looking at our schedule after the Colts, it would certainly give me hope we'll make the playoffs.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Reckless:
41-0. We get hammered.

Wow, that prediction makes me feel like we are one of the worst teams in the league. I didn't know the Niners are that bad.
If we beat the Colts, it will be the biggest upset of the year.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
3-4

And if you look at the cards upcoming schedule its easy to see no playoffs for us
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
3-4

And if you look at the cards upcoming schedule its easy to see no playoffs for us

Oh I know. Hence the .
Originally posted by Method:
Do you think we're back to being one of the top 10-15 teams in the NFL, maybe even a premiere team with all this talent, or would you still be pessimistic for another couple of weeks to see what happens?

Colts are 6-0, Peyton Manning looks like he's going to win another MVP award, and their offense is just hitting on all cylinders.

How would you feel about our team if we win against the Colts? At the end of the season, we'll remember that we had a chance to beat Minnesota but it still counts as a Loss, no such thing as Moral Victories. I fiend for a win.

Do I think we win? No, but how would I feel about the team if we did? I would probably feel like we could beat any team left on the schedule. Right now I don't feel like that.

If we beat the Colts, it doesn't mean anything. It still means we are not in the playoffs. The Colts could lose to us because they ARE 6-0, they can lose to us because we take a swing and knock them out, they could lose to us because Manning gets hurt, they could lose to us because Manning plays like crap, they could lose to us because WE put on a clinic.

At the end of the day, we still need to win the week after to keep moving up in this league.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Reckless:
41-0. We get hammered.

41-3

lol
I think the Colts will win, but I think it's going to be closer than most people think. I also think there's an outside chance that the 9ers could upset largely based on the fact that upsets do happen, but I don't think it would be anywhere near the biggest upset of the year.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by teeohh:
I have a good feeling about this game!

Manning has historically struggled with the 3-4 , they are not great against the run, if the 9ers can mix it up there's a chance, to me it depends on A Smith is he going to come out and say F#$% it , or will he over think things and get all messed up , I'd like to think he's going to be fine, we'll see
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
If we win against the Colts, we 'll still need to win 7 of 9 to get'into to the payoffs.

With its soft schedule, Arizona may finish 11 and 5.

We pretty much need to win from here on out to get into the post season.

It can happen.
[ Edited by WestCoastNut on Oct 27, 2009 at 12:47 PM ]

• 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by WestCoastNut:
If we win against the Colts, we 'll still need to win 7 of 9 to get'into to the payoffs.

With its soft schedule, Arizona may finish 11 and 5.

We pretty much need to win from here on out to get into the post season.

That pretty much is it , Zona has it pretty easy from here on out
I'd say we would be 4-3 and need to continue winning games.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I have a good feeling about this game!

I agreee.
I think we'll win, just have a good feeling about this game, and I think it would be a very good sign. End of the day is we need to win more than this game though.
u good feeling guys wanna put some money on it?
Share 49ersWebzone