There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Crabtree= Michael Irvin

So Crabtree will win 3 Superbowls? Sweet! Who's gonna play the part of Troy Aikman?
Crabtree is one of the best route running WRs I've ever seen...he has the ability to set up his break beautifully. He also does a great job of not showing all of his speed to the DBs so he can create separation.

Couple this with amazing hands, unbelievable body control, and the wingspan of a guy 3 inches taller and you've got a #1 WR.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
So Crabtree will win 3 Superbowls? Sweet! Who's gonna play the part of Troy Aikman?

Alex Smith
  • titan
  • Veteran
I don't care if he pushes off, snorts coke, holler at hookers, does interviews high and drunk. If Crabtree=Irvin im fine with it. Say what you have to say about Irvin, like him or not he gave it all for his team.
Originally posted by Faceless:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
He reminds me of John Taylor..

Yeah the strong hands reminded me of Taylor, but Taylor got those hips not sure Crabtree have--don't want to explain any further

I'm with u guys.. He reminds me of John taylor too but a lot of our "fans" know the name but don't have a clue what he looked or played like

He has JT's personality; thats a good thing...........
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Crabtree is one of the best route running WRs I've ever seen...he has the ability to set up his break beautifully. He also does a great job of not showing all of his speed to the DBs so he can create separation.

Couple this with amazing hands, unbelievable body control, and the wingspan of a guy 3 inches taller and you've got a #1 WR.

A steal at #10.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
am I the only one who thinks he looks nothing like boldin?........

I think Josh Morgan looks more like Boldin than Crabtree does.