There are 215 users in the forums

Resigning Willis just got really expensive

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
so what? Willis would be worth every penny.
Middle linebacker, outside linebacker, middle linebacker, outside linebacker....
Originally posted by verb1der:
Willis deserves "Best linebacker in the league" money!

AB83 I'm sure you know how much longer is Willis currently signed for? I really hope he doesn't make us give him $100M plus. He deserves to be the highest paid non QB in the league IMO. He's the best defensive player in the NFL and IMO is as valuable to a team as any player other than a great QB can be.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
so what? Willis would be worth every penny.

agreed hes going to be expensive but he is worth it
Originally posted by matt49er:
AB83 I'm sure you know how much longer is Willis currently signed for? I really hope he doesn't make us give him $100M plus. He deserves to be the highest paid non QB in the league IMO. He's the best defensive player in the NFL and IMO is as valuable to a team as any player other than a great QB can be.

I say we just give him ownership in the team and if that isn't enough, he can have the GM spot as well including the one with the SFGiants.
I think Willis likes being a 49er. And I don't think our office will low ball the best player we got. It shall be done!

The office wants to resign Brown, they should resign Davis, and of course Willis. Wonder how that will work out with our cap

But Paraag has been good with contracts so far.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think Willis likes being a 49er. And I don't think our office will low ball the best player we got. It shall be done!

The office wants to resign Brown, they should resign Davis, and of course Willis. Wonder how that will work out with our cap

Brown?
We will get Willis taken care of & he will be here for a very long time!

Brown?

was about to say the same thing who the hell is brown

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Brown?

Tarell Brown
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Brown?

Tarell Brown

damn i forget about brown
40 mill? oh s**t
whatever he signs for, they sure as heck better put in a 'diva clause'............

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA JK
We will Franchise Tag him so he cant leave lol
Share 49ersWebzone