There are 153 users in the forums

Patrick Willis is the reason our defense has been sputtering!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Our defense is fine. Why can't Patrick Willis call the plays? Most every other MLB calls the plays on defense.

actually on most teams it is the safety. even in baltimore with teh GOAT it is ed reed who wears teh radio.

I say f**k it. If Lewis is out again this week and Roman starts in his place, then let him wear the damn thing and see how it goes.

Seems like I remember something about Willis NOT wanting to wear the radio last season or something like that. I don't remember what the issue was exactly.....
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
cut him

this

wtf? why ur said cut him? damn, ure fake with 49ers fans! fire you both! get out of here! Pwillis is the best defense! ur trash to the 49ers players talent like Pwillis?!!!.. that wrong! I will remaind your names both of screen this..

• JC49
  • Veteran
Helloooooo, anybody who said to cut Willis is either joking or certifiable and doesn't require a response. Chuckle and move on.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Originally posted by Pogity:
Maybe I'm missing something, but why does it matter who calls the plays in the huddle? Is Pwilly half-deaf and calls the wrong play sometimes? Or does he not announce the play in the huddle with enough conviction? I'm pretty sure coaches don't communicate during the plays.

I dont' see the connection - can someone enlighten me?

he's too busy fighting the voices in his head to hear the play call.

"kill kill kill kill"

why u're laughed it? u're retard with ur eyes or nerd eyes.. Pwillis is alway too busy fighting and alway pay attend to the defense!

BuZzB aint f**king around!!!

Dude, buzz....accept by buddy request pleaze!
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Our defense is fine. Why can't Patrick Willis call the plays? Most every other MLB calls the plays on defense.

actually on most teams it is the safety. even in baltimore with teh GOAT it is ed reed who wears teh radio.

I say f**k it. If Lewis is out again this week and Roman starts in his place, then let him wear the damn thing and see how it goes.

Seems like I remember something about Willis NOT wanting to wear the radio last season or something like that. I don't remember what the issue was exactly.....

I don't think it was an issue he just didn't wear it.
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Maybe I'm missing something, but why does it matter who calls the plays in the huddle? Is Pwilly half-deaf and calls the wrong play sometimes? Or does he not announce the play in the huddle with enough conviction? I'm pretty sure coaches don't communicate during the plays.

"kill kill kill kill"

why u're laughed it? u're retard with ur eyes or nerd eyes.. Pwillis is alway too busy fighting and alway pay attend to the defense!

he hasn't accepted mine either. He has "0" buddies but so many fans.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
cut him

this

cut willis and sign dexter jackson for kickoff duties

Maybe we can ask Trent Dilfer to come back and be Smith's backup?

Hey, he pulled out a win against the Cardinals in 07, in PHX.
Patrick Willis will be a NINER-4-EVER, anyone who would even joke about this kind of nonsence is not a genuine fan. He is the best LB on our roster since the young Julian Peterson, and from the looks of it, one should not fail to suggest that he is going to be wearing a golden vest when it is all said n done.

"kill kill kill kill"

i don't have with buddies "0"? i guess.. i don't know what i do with buddies this. because i am join with 49ers for webzones forms about last month. i wanna help and inform the 49ers webzones forms. I love 49ers so much. my eyes are very good and talent with eyes on players and make sense it.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM ]

"kill kill kill kill"

i don't have with buddies "0"? i guess.. i don't know what i do with buddies this. because i am join with 49ers for webzones forms about last month. i wanna help and ingorm the 49ers webzones forms. I love 49ers so much. my eyes are very good and talent with eyes on players and make sense it.

f**k yea bro!

click herehttp://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/members/profile.php?user=BuZzB28

then make a click in the page middle, you can add all the buddies your wants.

"kill kill kill kill"

i don't have with buddies "0"? i guess.. i don't know what i do with buddies this. because i am join with 49ers for webzones forms about last month. i wanna help and ingorm the 49ers webzones forms. I love 49ers so much. my eyes are very good and talent with eyes on players and make sense it.

f**k yea bro!

click herehttp://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/members/profile.php?user=BuZzB28

then make a click in the page middle, you can add all the buddies your wants.

Yeah, finally, i find it that i can add with buddies this. thanks.. Go 49ers!

"kill kill kill kill"

Seconded lol.

"kill kill kill kill"

i don't have with buddies "0"? i guess.. i don't know what i do with buddies this. because i am join with 49ers for webzones forms about last month. i wanna help and inform the 49ers webzones forms. I love 49ers so much. my eyes are very good and talent with eyes on players and make sense it.

Truer words have never been spoken.

"kill kill kill kill"

I'm glad you edited your post because before it was incomprehensible.
cut him

this

Quote:
wtf? why ur said cut him? damn, ure fake with 49ers fans! fire you both! get out of here! Pwillis is the best defense! ur trash to the 49ers players talent like Pwillis?!!!.. that wrong! I will remaind your names both of screen this..[
angry]

Speakin de English? Someone was snoozin in English class I believe. I cant make out abit of what Buzz is trying to say. Yikes
Share 49ersWebzone