LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Patrick Willis is the reason our defense has been sputtering!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
cut him

this

wtf? why ur said cut him? damn, ure fake with 49ers fans! fire you both! get out of here! Pwillis is the best defense! ur trash to the 49ers players talent like Pwillis?!!!.. that wrong! I will remaind your names both of screen this..

yea fire you both !

yea, some ppl fake with 49ers fans.. that bs! I wish, 49ers should moved to LA! I bet that 49ers will get championship again somedays..

wow, calling us fake?
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Oooooh Mr. Willis! That's true though--good communication is essential in any war.

Singletary pointed to poor communication as the reason why his defense has been sputtering of late. "We're a good defense with the opportunity to be a great defense," he said. He said part of the issue may be that Patrick Willis, who has resisted wearing the radio receiver in the past, has been wearing the green dot of late. "We may have to look at that," Singletary said.

That has to be the biggest load of crap I have heard in a while. Patrick Willis to blame for the entire defenses play? BS!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I never liked Willis. He's such a tackle hog. Doesn't let anyone else get in on the action.

He's also hits unnecessarily hard.

wtf? why ur said cut him? damn, ure fake with 49ers fans! fire you both! get out of here! Pwillis is the best defense! ur trash to the 49ers players talent like Pwillis?!!!.. that wrong! I will remaind your names both of screen this..

how has this not been nominated for POTD?!

yea, some ppl fake with 49ers fans.. that bs! I wish, 49ers should moved to LA! I bet that 49ers will get championship again somedays..

Originally posted by Esco:
I never liked Willis. He's such a tackle hog. Doesn't let anyone else get in on the action.

He's also hits unnecessarily hard.

Yeah, and I hate it when he gets interceptions, I bet that really hurts the other team's feelings.
can we trade him for Payton Manning?

Oh yes! Payton Manning is damn good the leader and good a QB but i love Pwillis remain it..

hmmm so i guess your new to this site
cut him

this

Because you were looks much, much comfortable, I was jealous to spring wind. Let's bowling.
BuZzB28 is the best. Thanks, I was having a bad day
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
cut him

this

I hope those guys aren't serious man why would we release our big time defensive, leading tackler last year, and just beasty LB Patrick Willis????
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I really see him almost like Ray Ray when he first came into the league. Big hits, interceptions here and there, and just a guy you want on your team regardless of the cost.
I'll admit in a couple of our regular season games he did kind of mess up or get shook, or burnt (somehow) by some players such as when Chester Taylor of the Vik's got him on a route. Besides that, he is a San Francisco 49er.

cut him

this

I guess they dont teach english in schools any more?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
cut him

this

yea fire you both !

wow, calling us fake?

yep! you fooling dude! who know? whatever
Wow crazy talk.
You guys back off BuZzB28. He's my homey.
Free Willis!!! Get the voices out of his head so he can play!!!
Share 49ersWebzone