There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Patrick Willis is the reason our defense has been sputtering!

So I guess M Lewis or Roman would be the only other options right? I'd be fine with either of them.
lets just bench him then
Originally posted by ads_2006:
cut him

Love the sarcasm in this thread!!!!

I say give it back to Roman, since he'll be playing for a while. Or even Goldson!
Guys guys I think we've had it wrong all along. It's time for the Montana to Rice combination comeback. I heard the front office was working them out on wednesday. FINGERS CROSSED!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
cut him

this

wtf? why ur said cut him? damn, ure fake with 49ers fans! fire you both! get out of here! Pwillis is the best defense! ur trash to the 49ers players talent like Pwillis?!!!.. that wrong! I will remaind your names both of screen this..

yea fire you both !
cut him

this

wtf? why ur said cut him? damn, ure fake with 49ers fans! fire you both! get out of here! Pwillis is the best defense! ur trash to the 49ers players talent like Pwillis?!!!.. that wrong! I will remaind your names both of screen this..

Ooh. Touched nerve, it was.
dammit i knew we should have drafted Carriker.................
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage all zoners to avoid smoking too much crack.

but then how will these awesome dooms day threads ever jump into our hazy cracked out minds?
Maybe we should just put Willis on the practice squad and let the dolphins take him off our hands.......then move the team to L.A. And then kill ourselves.
We should have cut Willis to keep Sheets on the roster.
I never liked Willis. He's such a tackle hog. Doesn't let anyone else get in on the action.
cut him

this

I hope those guys aren't serious man why would we release our big time defensive, leading tackler last year, and just beasty LB Patrick Willis????
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I really see him almost like Ray Ray when he first came into the league. Big hits, interceptions here and there, and just a guy you want on your team regardless of the cost.
I'll admit in a couple of our regular season games he did kind of mess up or get shook, or burnt (somehow) by some players such as when Chester Taylor of the Vik's got him on a route. Besides that, he is a San Francisco 49er.
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for rxrunner.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I never liked Willis. He's such a tackle hog. Doesn't let anyone else get in on the action.

dude i know, selfish SOB
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
cut him

this

yea fire you both !

yea, some ppl fake with 49ers fans.. that bs! I wish, 49ers should moved to LA! I bet that 49ers will get championship again somedays..