There are 185 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I met VD

Quote:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Picturing Weezie49er chasing Bruce down the hallway.

I wonder if his route running ability threw you off.

but seriously, nice pic man...you're lucky....and VD does seem like a cool guy.... I feel real bad that you got sick, I can't remember the last time I missed watching a 9er game....but I would have still asked the doctors to leave the T.V. on in the hospital room, even if I was being operated on.

Bruce made a double move on Weezie49er!!!!... a little slow but still his best move.

Weezie49er probably would have caught him on the end around....... we have all seen how slow Bruce is on that route. LOL

Yeah I was surprised by his shiftyness, even with a takeout contained in his hands...but Im pretty sure I got hit with an illegal screen by the bellhop..
Originally posted by weezie49er:
Quote:

but seriously, nice pic man...you're lucky....and VD does seem like a cool guy.... I feel real bad that you got sick, I can't remember the last time I missed watching a 9er game....but I would have still asked the doctors to leave the T.V. on in the hospital room, even if I was being operated on.

Bruce made a double move on Weezie49er!!!!... a little slow but still his best move.

Weezie49er probably would have caught him on the end around....... we have all seen how slow Bruce is on that route. LOL

Yeah I was surprised by his shiftyness, even with a takeout contained in his hands...but Im pretty sure I got hit with an illegal screen by the bellhop..

dang bellhop
[ Edited by 3rdGenNiner on Oct 26, 2009 at 1:49 PM ]
Originally posted by weezie49er:
Quote:

LMAO.

Thanks for sharing man. Davis seems like a cool guy. You can see why he was made captain.

-9fA
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
You better not have given him the swine flu. That mofo needs to scoe me 4 TDs next weekend or my FFL team is toast.
you cock blocked vd ? im surprised he didn't throw you like he did to parys haralson