LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Official Alex Smith is our starting QB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cNiner:
f**king great now we can't throw short has to be deep !

I didn't hear you crying about that during the game
Sing should of declared Hill as the starter, then have Smith actually to start the game to mess with the Colts..
Finally. I was calling for this during and after the ATL game. I think the coaches finally saw that the opposing D was just smothering Hills range and we can't run the ball like we want.

All the Hill supporters take a long look at Hill. He's finished.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Sing should of declared Hill as the starter, then have Smith actually to start the game to mess with the Colts..

that's something Nolan would do. Sing is more of a no-nonsense type of coach.
Good for you Alex.
Guy has been through injuries , OC's , a headcase for HC, An OC who picked his QB and WR's who had the talent of High Schoolers

Go Alex!....Oh wait, thats Edward Norton!
all i can say is that, the Smith fathead i got last year for 20 bucks, jus might be worth the 20 bucks i spent haha.

and i hope he can do what he did against houston.
Good to hear.
i'm happy

Originally posted by alpha81:

Go Alex!....Oh wait, thats Edward Norton!

hahaha....LMAOL
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for verb1der.

lol...how easy is it for the Colts to see MM's report on twitter "Hill has been named starter, but Alex Smith is taking all the 1st team reps in practice."

fail.

Is that you Mike Nolan I mean NoWin?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
This is the 1st time Alex has a good WR core and this Version of Vernon Davis. I think he will do fine, just get the ball to Davis, Crabtree, Gore, Morgan, or Bruce and let them do the work. As long as he is quick in decision making. he will be good.
ok coach lets run the spread offense. We have a QB and a WR who played very well in the spread offense. Make it happen
Share 49ersWebzone