LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Vernon gets no love on Prime Time Top 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SacTownNiner88
  • Info N/A
Deion Sanders didn't put Vernon's performance in his Prime Time top 10. He had Owen Daniels in there, but not VD's 3 touchdowns! No where on Deion's list! I know Daniels got more yards and the Texans won; however, I just want VD get some recognition.
Deion probably made a deal with Eugene Parker that the next niner to be on Prime Time will be Crabtree
Deion's Prime Time Top 10 is for winners. At least for the most part. And all the guys that made it won, and had great days.

No biggie.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
we didn't win.
Originally posted by Hopper:
we didn't win.

+1. Owen Daniels should get the props.
The 9ers lost, so no top 10. Had they pulled it out in the second half, then he would have been in.
Who cares? We lost.
I've said it many times, very good stats don't matter if you are on a losing team. Same reason Vernon will have a tough time making the Pro Bowl over Gonzales, Shockey and Shancoe.
Unfortunately have to throw Witten on that list as well. Vernon will get his dues this is his break out year and he actually has tremendous upside which is great for us and frightening to those who have to defend him.

With Crabs in the mix a QB who has an arm and the hope of having an offensive line that can protect (do I see a first round pick being used on an OL) VD could be the next Gates or Gonzalez.
He just got some love on ESPN 's first take.

Dayum Rachel Ray got thick.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He just got some love on ESPN 's first take.

Dayum Rachel Ray got thick.

rachel ray the chef b***h

i like her
Vernon will get his love & props soon enough.
  • JC49
  • Veteran
Yeah, as if I needed a reason to be more annoyed with Deion. I only peeked at his top ten to see VD get some respect. I don't know how you don't make it with 3 TDs in a half and 93 yards is nothing to sneeze at especially for a tight end. Deion sucks. We love you Vernon (now that your catching the ball).
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Deion's Prime Time Top 10 is for winners. At least for the most part. And all the guys that made it won, and had great days.

No biggie.

Exactly. If we would have won he would have been at the top.
yeah that was total bs he had a better game then all the others whatever lets just hope he gets some recongnition for the pro-bowl
Share 49ersWebzone