There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Good article by Mike Sando

I know a lot of what he says has been covered in other topics, but the guy is usually a hater even when we win, but we lose and he had a lot of good things to say. It's a pretty good article.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/10582/smith-crabtree-brighten-49ers-outlook

Mods please don't lock, if you want to merge it go ahead but nobody has posted the article yet. Thanks, not trying to tell you how to do your job, just thought this article deserved it's own topic kinda.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I know a lot of what he says has been covered in other topics, but the guy is usually a hater even when we win, but we lose and he had a lot of good things to say. It's a pretty good article.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/10582/smith-crabtree-brighten-49ers-outlook

Mods please don't lock, if you want to merge it go ahead but nobody has posted the article yet. Thanks, not trying to tell you how to do your job, just thought this article deserved it's own topic kinda.

Quit brown-nosing, BJ boy
[ Edited by DonJulio on Oct 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM ]
I thought it was a realistic article. Good news for us.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

great article! I really pray to God that Smith can do this week in and week out and finally realize his potential. Crabtree is going to be a star and it's not far away I think by week 12 he's going to be mentioned with the best. VD is outstanding, we need to fix the OL now however.
Very good article as usual by Sando
  • gage
  • Veteran
Your original name would be great right about now...
Great article by Sando! Hopefully all these picks begin to flourish & this offense steps it up.
Originally posted by gage:
Your original name would be great right about now...

who. are. you.
I'm seeing a lot of team unity after this game. Their comments alone just shows you that none of them are bigger than the team. Heck, I loved Staley's gesture in commending Crabs. We're gonna give Indy a run for their money
from the article

Quote:
The 49ers entered Week 7 with a roster featuring 33 of their own draft choices, tied with the Colts for second-most in the league (the Packers had 35).

now thats great to here!
Originally posted by hklar17:
from the article

Quote:
The 49ers entered Week 7 with a roster featuring 33 of their own draft choices, tied with the Colts for second-most in the league (the Packers had 35).

now thats great to here!

how many actually produce?
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
from the article

Quote:

now thats great to here!

how many actually produce?

56.2%
sandos not a hater, he's actually really fair and good in my opinion.
from the article

Quote:

now thats great to here!

Not really if your not winning. It just means your GM is not admitting his mistakes.
Originally posted by susweel:
from the article

Quote:

now thats great to here!

Not really if your not winning. It just means your GM is not admitting his mistakes.

well i was looking at it as in, building through the draft and arent the coaches the ones who get to decide which players stay and go?