LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

I can just imagine...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our defense when rested is among the best. Now that we might have an offense that can be really potent I can see us making great strides as a franchise. A resurgance of a former number one pick into the QB he was drafted to be. A fabulous debut a what looks to be a very special WR in Crabtree. High draft pick TE that is starting to live up to the pick. This loss still hurts and no loss is good. On that note this looks like the revivng of a frachise. Beside the delay of game penalties, which is common when back-ups enter the game, the offense looked like a scoring machine. We have the talent now we just need SMith to step up and lead us with his arm.
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Our defense when rested is among the best. Now that we might have an offense that can be really potent I can see us making great strides as a franchise. A resurgance of a former number one pick into the QB he was drafted to be. A fabulous debut a what looks to be a very special WR in Crabtree. High draft pick TE that is starting to live up to the pick. This loss still hurts and no loss is good. On that note this looks like the revivng of a frachise. Beside the delay of game penalties, which is common when back-ups enter the game, the offense looked like a scoring machine. We have the talent now we just need SMith to step up and lead us with his arm.

good post! I hate when ppl on here try to put equal blame on the D. The D is very good even better when Spikes/M.Lewis are healthy and Roman isn't in there.
If Smith can keep this offense on the field, give the D some rest, and not constantly put the D in a position where we are defending half the field this team has a chance to be very good.
Sing said this team would be special and this would be a special season. I still believe him we're 3-3 not great but not horrible 2 of our 3 losses were very close and I am still proud of the way we played the Vikings.
the 9ers should still lead the west after the giants beat the cards tonight, no reason to be beside yourself with this loss. today we showed promise at the qb position, showed that with time/decent field position the D can be special, VD proved he is a pro bowl TE and Crabtree showed he is going to give us a true #1 WR. Lots of things to be excited about.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

good post! I hate when ppl on here try to put equal blame on the D. The D is very good even better when Spikes/M.Lewis are healthy and Roman isn't in there.
If Smith can keep this offense on the field, give the D some rest, and not constantly put the D in a position where we are defending half the field this team has a chance to be very good.
Sing said this team would be special and this would be a special season. I still believe him we're 3-3 not great but not horrible 2 of our 3 losses were very close and I am still proud of the way we played the Vikings.
the 9ers should still lead the west after the giants beat the cards tonight, no reason to be beside yourself with this loss. today we showed promise at the qb position, showed that with time/decent field position the D can be special, VD proved he is a pro bowl TE and Crabtree showed he is going to give us a true #1 WR. Lots of things to be excited about.

Exactly. Run the spread and we should be able to run on the Colts and keep Peyton off the field.
Share 49ersWebzone